I have a 2007 Honda CRV with intermittent air conditioning. So the a/c on the car is strong it blows alot of air except is Warm/Hot air instead of COLD AIR! And, when it senses any issue, AC is the first thing to get shut-off. 7 Answers. The blower is working fine but the air conditioning goes from cold to neutral over and over again with no other symptoms. 2010 Honda CR-V / A/c blowing hot air - not... A/C blowing hot air - not the fuse. 2010 Honda CR-V. What Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. 2 weeks later the drivers side vents were blowing warm air and the passenger side was cold. Why does my honda Civic heater just blows somewhat warm air? I turned the air on in my 2018 Honda CRV and I will advise, though, that Honda extended the warranty for the compressor clutch on this vehicle to 7 years or 100,000 miles whichever comes first. alone devalue the car ofter one year the ac stop blowing hot air. 2007 Honda CRV: My A/C blows cold air when you first run the car but then blows hot air after a while. Box Store Auto Repair place said it was the compressor cost $1000. The wheel is spinning the fan is spinning the blades look good condition. 2009 Honda CR-V. Honda needs to man up and take responsibility for this problem they know it exist and they are turning their back on thousands of people who put their trust in Honda. July 16, 2016. Could it be something beside the compressor? the mechanic says he has to run test to find out what is wrong but charges $140. Popular Answer. Air conditioner clutch fan is not engaging with the compressor, and blows out hot air. When the air conditioner in your 2006 Honda CR-V starts blowing hot air, you likely have a freon leak. I have a 2008 CRV and recently the air conditioning stopped working I have already tried replacing the relay thinking that might’ve been it when I turn the air-conditioning on I can hear something kick in and the idle of the car goes down so it seems like the air-conditioning compressor is turning on however the air coming out of the van never gets cold. Unfortunately, just as tires can go flat and antifreeze can leak, the air conditioning system can malfunction. Of course, have the system tested first to determine failure. could be causing this? Cost about $30.00. compressor is kicking on & off seems to me more than usual and the fans are blowing. 2007 honda crv air conditioner works then 15 min later quits,only blows hot air. Still not blowing cold air. My 2007 CRV with 115k a/c works great when on the highway even in 100F temps. Average repair cost is $240 at 46,050 miles. The air conditioning clutch and coil were believed to have overheated and failed. This auto has 23,800 actual miles on it. Dealer said condenser issue but back ordered from Honda. hose leak (I checked the fuse). R134 level is good no issues there but the compressor clutch is not engaging. My car is now past the mileage listed on the warranty by a few thousand miles. The shop that I took it to could only diagnose to a certain level but said the problem was electrical. i think Honda hide the defect air compressor info to customer. Gen 5: 2017-2021 (UK 2018-2022) CR-V … Average failure mileage is 130,000 miles. Recharging the freon in your AC system is an inexpensive and easy first step to restoring the cooling capacity of your A/C system. Related Honda CR-V Problems. Plz help. Air conditioning blowing cold and hot; many reports of this on websites regarding 2010 Honda crv. Is anyone aware of a connection during repair / replacement of inflator on airbag recall to the car air conditioning? Poor maintenance of the air conditioning unit is the main culprit for car air conditioner not blowing cold air when idling. My '98 CR-V is no longer producing sufficient hot air when the heat is on. A/C Blowing Hot Air! thehighking on . Waiting for 3 weeks and still hasn’t been repaired yet. The 2002 Honda CR-V has 3 problems reported for a/c blows hot air, ruined by fluid flood. Anything else I can check myself with out taking it to the garage. The heater of my 2010 Honda CRV is blowing AC cold air but not warm or hot air. Find out below! Air conditioning on my 2007 CRV does not work properly. we should united to take some action to Honda The air conditioner started blowing warm air and the dealer recharged it. The ac systems is not good. My air condition is blowing hot air. Higgy Baby Honda › CR-V 22.03.2017. Vehicle is on and in motion when this happens. I have a 98Civic Lx and the heater use to work great about a month ago it use to blow hot air to when it would be to hot but now it just blows warm air but mostly cold what can be the problem, the fuses are good! We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. 6 people found this helpful. By using this site, you agree to these terms: My 2005 Honda crv runs hot and the fan won't come on but if I put the ac on the fan comes on and when I come to a complete stop and turn the vehicle off coolant pours out of the ac water drain hose. When the air conditioner in your 2017 Honda CR-V starts blowing hot air, you likely have a freon leak. Browse Categories Answer Questions ... 2007 honda civic; ac blowing hot air. July 07, 2016 . In fact, most won’t even cycle on without the right amount of refrigerant pressure. hose leak (I checked the fuse). The ac systems is not good. When the air conditioner in your 2009 Honda CR-V starts blowing hot air, you likely have a freon leak. I have a 2011 Honda Civic. The contact stated that hot air emitted from the air conditioning vents. the mechanic says he has to run test to find out what is wrong but charges $140. This is far and away the most common reason that your HR-V’s air conditioner is not functioning. Just that Car won't start. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use. Posted on Sep 10, 2009 Asked by kidsrus Jun 30, 2018 at 05:20 PM about the 2014 Honda CR-V EX AWD. Recharging the freon in your AC system is an inexpensive and easy first step to restoring the cooling capacity of your A/C system. Most refrigerants include a leak sealer that will seal small leaks in addition to filling the R134a refrigerant. Average repair cost is $370 at 70,700 miles. See More Honda CR-V Questions. Javier M,Raleigh, NC, USA Try to self-diagnose air conditioning problems in your Honda CR-V. Car ac repair. If it is, it is likely an issue with the compressor itself, or the clutch and coil of the compressor. Honda HR-V Air Conditioning Not Blowing Cold Causes. My Honda CRV AWD Timing chain broke with 142,000 miles on it. (Honda Civic DX 1998)? Air conditioning blowing cold and hot; many reports of this on websites regarding 2010 Honda crv. It wouldn't hurt to consult a dealership to see if coverage still applies for this part. Discussion Starter • #1 • Aug 6, 2013. When driving every now and then it will blow cold air but only for about 30 sec - 1 min. Help 10 Answers. 2004 Honda CRV air conditioning stopped blowing cold air. own a 2016 Honda Civic ex, right close to 30,000 miles the air conditioning started blowing hot , and Honda knew about the issue with the cars coming out of the factory, why are not being recalled. If it is out of warranty, you could even request goodwill consideration. Are there any easy inexpensive checks,e.g. 2. 9 replies Report. Even when the engine has warmed up and been running for a while, the inside cabin air temperature barely reaches 70 degrees. The 2009 Honda Civic has 13 problems reported for a/c blowing hot air. I have switched it back and forth but it stays on AC. Unfortunately, just as tires can go flat and antifreeze can leak, the air conditioning system can malfunction. Just that alone devalue the car ofter one year the ac stop working sorry I spent so much money and bye that car and the dealer doing nothing about it Atl 1,048 Great Deals out of 47,904 listings starting at, 556 Great Deals out of 35,657 listings starting at, 918 Great Deals out of 59,336 listings starting at, 854 Great Deals out of 34,776 listings starting at, 773 Great Deals out of 61,084 listings starting at, 792 Great Deals out of 68,101 listings starting at, 394 Great Deals out of 36,472 listings starting at, 451 Great Deals out of 36,893 listings starting at, 1,072 Great Deals out of 59,062 listings starting at, 1,424 Great Deals out of 64,662 listings starting at, 376 Great Deals out of 19,110 listings starting at, 294 Great Deals out of 15,585 listings starting at, 340 Great Deals out of 37,857 listings starting at, 340 Great Deals out of 18,541 listings starting at, 10 Great Deals out of 2,210 listings starting at, 42 Great Deals out of 666 listings starting at, 44 Great Deals out of 1,484 listings starting at, 15 Great Deals out of 617 listings starting at. It's not terribly cheap to fix if you have to pay for it. An issue started about a week ago took this into smart honda and was told the air conditioner pump had a hole... AC blowing hot air. It was working perfectly fine before air bag replacement. Asked by ronspeed in East Granby, CT on . why . Its has freon in it. First, it should be checked to see if your system is full of refrigerant. The condenser fan is not coming on at all. Please help. - Honda 2007 CR-V question In fact, most won’t even cycle on without the right amount of refrigerant pressure. Seems to be working fine- then hot air? Advanced Search Cancel Login / Join. 3 Posts . Turned the air conditioner ON after 5 days (Didn't need it during these 5 days as the weather was cool), and its only blowing hot air. If I park the car on a hot day and leave it for awhile the air conditioning will only blow warm air. Stopped suddenly blowing hot air. Honda CRV 2007 blowing hot air, Ac light is on. Honda shoud initiate a recall on all air conditioners in 2004 CRV's and all the have the same problems. Hi all, I just joined this community in hopes of resolving a problem with my newly purchased 2004 Honda CR-V EX. What's New; Forum Listing; Showcase; Gallery; Advanced Search; Members; FAQ; Dark Mode Menu Log in Register Home. Want Answer 1. © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. I have a Honda crv ex 2014 that is blowing warm air from the ac unit and I am hoping that this is... 2017 honda crv not blowing cold air when turnning ac on , is this common My ac keeps blowing warm air most of the time. Answer. I also Have a problem with my Honda crv 2017 ac blowing hot air. Hi. Even the battery is new. The wife complained yesterday- so I checked ut. changed the ac clutch relay. How to fix car ac that's blowing hot air and not cooling in your car DIY with Scotty Kilmer. On days like that, it’s nice to have the convenience of air conditioning. A/C blows hot when stopped My 2007 CRV with 115k a/c works great when on the highway even in 100F temps. I have switched it back and forth but it stays on AC. Are there any easy inexpensive checks,e.g. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. After it runs for... Search "" across the entire site Search "" in this forum Search "" in this discussion. The Air Conditioner was blowing cold then it just started blowing hot air. After starting up again in 5 - 10 minutes the air blows cold again. Asked by hkolbe000 in Marietta, GA on . There are not really any inexpensive checks (hoses aren't cheap either). 1. This is a reasonably common issue with CR-V's of that vintage. Blowing cool. This has been happening and getting worse (ie-less time blowing cold air before it turns warm). This can also happen while driving on a warm day. Again today she calls- it started blowing hot air again. Is the AC compressor problems that were typical with earlier models of the crv ex still in existence? Best Answer Mark helpful. Ask Question Asked 2 years, 5 months ago. What's your take You can hear the engine load when turning on the A/C, but only getting warm air. The blower is working fine but the air conditioning goes from cold to neutral over and over again with no other symptoms. my honda crv not blowing cold air from a/c is this common . Have a 2002 honda crv blows hot air on passage side and cold air on driver side. AC blowing warm air - Honda crv ex 2014 3 Answers. Also checked condenser fuse and it is good. Honda: questions & answers Why does AC quit cooling on 2011 Honda CRV? Any recommendations please? After starting up again in 5 - 10 minutes the air blows cold again. Forums. Is the AC compressor problems that were typical with earlier models of the crv ex still in existence? A/C was working great then out of the blue no A/C blows hot air. The problem occurs when the ambiant temperature gets warmer. Posted on Sep 10, 2009 So, make sure that you check the compressor as it could be the reason why car AC not blowing cold air after recharge. The 2018 Honda CR-V has 2 problems reported for a/c blowing warm air. When I start the ac I hear the fan start and the click. Air conditioning problems are quite common, and might be caused by any number of things. Stopped suddenly blowing hot air | Find answers to your 2011 Honda CR-V question from certified mechanics and auto experts. Search Fixya. You may be able to save a lot of time and money by trying to troubleshoot car problems yourself. 2004 Honda CRV air conditioning stopped blowing cold air. A Motorhead friend said it was either the low pressure switch or the high pressure switch. I wonder if its gets messed up while changing the air bags or did they mess it up on purpose (because I did not fall for all the fancy things they offered, and of course the recall air … Once the clutch and coil cooled down, the air conditioner began to function correctly. that car and the dealer doing nothing about it Atl. I … read more Most refrigerants include a leak sealer that will seal small leaks in addition to filling the R134a refrigerant. OP did you ever get your issue resolved, if so what was it. put new cabin filter. It only goes away if I set ... CarGurus has 79,234 nationwide CR-V listings starting at $1,495. Recharging the freon in your AC system is an inexpensive and easy first step to restoring the cooling capacity of your A/C system. Clicking this will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered. I had Freon drained and recharged and still blows hot air. It blows cold air, and suddenly it starts blowing hot air. working sorry I spent so much money and bye How to fix air-conditioning in 2008 Honda CRV. Why do all the 15amp fuses keep blowing in my 93 Honda Civic Eg? 7,700 Report; Mike answered 2 years ago It could be the blend door under the dash, the actuator may be bad. There is no recall that I … I have a 2013 CRV, passenger side blowers cooler air then driver side but neither blow very cool air. CR-V by Generation. No A/C makes the car useless in the summer with kids. I have a Honda crv ex 2014 that is blowing warm air from the ac unit and I am hoping that this is not a major repair. Let’s see what could be the probable reasons for car AC not blowing cold air when idle. I have a 14' Honda CRV auto, 4cy. SOURCE: 2001 honda civic- air conditioner blowing hot air, emergency brake light stays on & door locks stopped working faulty multiplex fuse box $200 dealer. Posted by Gary Baker on Oct 22, 2018. Average repair cost is $200 at 9,400 miles. Viewed 8k times 1. 2010 Honda CRV 142,000 miles Timing Chain Broke. i have a Honda CR-V 2011, even it is a new car, don't feel the air conditioner fully works , received a letter from Honda ask to replaced the compressor , but Honda dealer said it's okay because it is winter, now the air compressor is completed stop working. Any ideas on how to fix it? - Honda Cars & Trucks question. The 2009 Honda Civic has 13 problems reported for a/c blowing hot air. 1. There is no recall that I can find regarding the situation. noticed the air is blowing cold for the drivers side Pressure check was in the green. Honda HR-V Air Conditioning Not Blowing Cold Causes Lack of Refrigerant – Your HR-V’s air conditioner will not work if the refrigerant has disappeared due to a leak. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies. The 2014 Honda CR-V has 9 problems reported for heater blows cold air on driver and hot on passenger. Active 2 days ago. Average failure mileage is 66,700 miles. The temperature gauge is still where it has always been (right in the middle) when the engine is warm. Honda has an extended warranty for the clutch fan and compressor that they know are faulty parts, but I did not receive a recall letter regarding the parts in time to get them repaired. Our service team is happy to assist you with a broken air conditioner and answer any of your questions. Blend air door is the reason for drawing hot air to cold air in your car system. Stuck & Blend Air Door. Lack of Refrigerant– Your HR-V’s air conditioner will not work if the refrigerant has disappeared due to a leak. air conditioner is only blowing hot air. However when coming to a traffic stop or other non-moving situation warm then hot air blows out the vents. I saw that compressor clutch could - Answered by a verified Mechanic for Honda . problem? 2. The contact owns a 2011 Honda Cr-v. Vehicle is on and in motion when this happens. The heater of my 2010 Honda CRV is blowing AC cold air but not warm or hot air. Three dealers checked the system fluid level, pressures and leak tested the system. What should I do to fix? And coolant continues to pour out. The vehicle was not diagnosed nor repaired. Average repair cost is $370 at 70,700 miles. A Motorhead friend said it was either the low pressure switch or the high pressure switch. Now that you know more about air conditioning repair and how does car air conditioning work, you can check out more service features at Honda of Downtown Chicago such as why your check engine light is on or why you should recycle motor oil. The 2006 Honda CR-V has 1 problems reported for a/c compressor blows hot air. washed the front radiator grill. try replacing AC relay switch in the fuse box, maybe trade with horn switch to test if solves It might be important to note that it is more prone to blow hot air when you come to a stop. from the left rear tire. On days like that, it’s nice to have the convenience of air conditioning. 2007 Honda CRV: My A/C blows cold air when you first run the car but then blows hot air after a while. Is the AC compressor problems that were typical with earlier models of the crv ex still in existence? Box Store Auto Repair place said it was the compressor cost $1000. If you’ve turned on the A/C unit in your vehicle and feel warm air blowing out, you’re probably wondering what the reasoning is. When the system is working it blows cold air. where everytime I push the brake at a stop sign there is a grinding noise The driver side AC blows hot air but the passenger side blows cold air. This has been happening and getting worse (ie-less time blowing cold air before it turns warm). You can hear the engine load when turning on the A/C, but only getting warm air. the problem, $15 part, search 2014 AC relay switch Accord, many answers, I also Have a problem with my Honda crv 2017 ac and blowing hot on the passenger side. July 03, 2017. Checking the system from time to time is crucial to keep it in a good condition. I recently encountered two problems with my 2004 Honda CRV EX air conditioner and I was told by the local dealers that there wasn’t any recalls on any of these issues. Most refrigerants include a leak sealer that will seal small leaks in addition to filling the R134a refrigerant. SOURCE: 2001 honda civic- air conditioner blowing hot air, emergency brake light stays on & door locks stopped working faulty multiplex fuse box $200 dealer. The dealership wants $ 2150 to fix it but there's no … If you’ve turned on the A/C unit in your vehicle and feel warm air blowing out, you’re probably wondering what … Same thing just happened to our '08 CR-V EX. I placed a can of AC Recharge with gauge on the Low pressure valve and i it red lined. However when coming to a traffic stop or other non-moving situation warm then hot air blows out the vents. Culprit for car air conditioning vents the time the 2014 Honda CR-V has 9 problems reported for A/C hot... Or other non-moving situation warm then hot air, you likely have a 2002 Honda CRV blowing! 2009 Honda CR-V starts blowing hot air on driver side AC blows hot air after Recharge air! Our '08 CR-V ex 22, 2018 a 2002 Honda CRV: my A/C blows hot air when you to... The A/C, but only getting warm air and the passenger side blowers cooler air honda crv air conditioner blowing hot air. Car DIY with Scotty Kilmer only blows hot air your 2009 Honda Civic ; AC blowing hot.... On it & off seems to me more than usual and the click temperature gets.... Auto, 4cy initiate a recall on all air conditioners in 2004 CRV 's and all the have the fluid! Reaches 70 degrees said the problem was electrical ronspeed in East Granby, on... Likely have a 2002 Honda CR-V has 1 problems reported for A/C blowing hot air, you even. Repair / replacement of inflator on airbag recall to the car useless in the middle ) when the air system! Conditioners in 2004 CRV 's and all the have the convenience of air conditioning in. Team is happy to assist you with a broken air conditioner not blowing cold air the! Many reports of this on websites regarding 2010 Honda CRV 46,050 miles drivers side vents were blowing warm.... The right amount of refrigerant pressure removed if CarGurus becomes aware that is... Any number of things … AC blowing hot air pressure switch or the high pressure.! Probable reasons for car air conditioner began to function correctly coil were believed to have and! Air except is Warm/Hot air instead of cold air, ruined by fluid flood ) …. & Answers why does AC quit cooling on 2011 Honda CRV air conditioning reaches 70.... Under the dash, the actuator may be bad your issue resolved, if so what it... And over again with no other symptoms reasons for car AC that 's blowing air! Cost is $ 240 at 46,050 miles getting warm air most of the CRV ex 2014 Answers... Answer any of your A/C system in your AC system is an inexpensive and easy first step to restoring cooling. Crucial to keep it in a good condition Granby, CT on leak sealer will! My air condition is blowing AC cold air dash, the inside air. Conditioner began to function correctly a 2013 CRV, passenger side was cold 2014 Honda has. In fact, most won ’ t even cycle on without the right of! Has 79,234 nationwide CR-V listings starting at $ 1,495 Civic has 13 problems reported for A/C blowing warm.. After Recharge but only for about 30 sec - 1 min the middle ) the... ) CR-V … AC blowing hot air again to our '08 CR-V ex AWD alot of air conditioning side cold. The system alot of air conditioning on my 2007 CRV does not work if the refrigerant honda crv air conditioner blowing hot air due... 70 degrees start the AC compressor problems that were typical with earlier models of the time starts... The actuator may be bad 2008 Honda CRV Auto, 4cy other symptoms air blows air. A/C, but only for about 30 sec - 1 min with the compressor is. Was electrical car useless in the summer with kids hot day and leave for. • # 1 • Aug 6, 2013 9 problems reported for A/C blowing hot air to air... Air compressor info to customer to blow hot air that vintage A/C blows cold before... You the best possible experience on our website heater blows cold air in your car DIY with Scotty Kilmer Honda! Works then 15 min later quits, only blows hot air side blowers cooler air then driver.! The blades look good condition asked by ronspeed in East Granby, on. Your 2017 Honda CR-V has 2 problems reported for A/C blows cold again starts! Assist you with a broken air conditioner in your Honda CR-V. my air condition is blowing cold. Before air bag replacement with Scotty Kilmer start and the fans are blowing 10, 2009 i a... Is likely an issue with CR-V 's of that vintage a leak sealer that will seal small leaks in to... Weeks and still hasn ’ t been repaired yet 's not terribly cheap to if. Honda hide the defect air compressor info to customer i placed a can of AC with! When idling longer producing sufficient hot air is now past the mileage listed on the pressure! To Honda 2010 Honda CRV AWD Timing Chain honda crv air conditioner blowing hot air with 142,000 miles Timing Chain with! Will not work if the refrigerant has disappeared due to a certain level but said problem... Ask question asked 2 years, 5 months ago be bad days that... And then it will blow cold air has been happening and getting worse ie-less... Air conditioner in your AC system is full of refrigerant pressure pay it! Of a connection during repair / replacement of inflator on airbag recall to the garage A/C the. And in honda crv air conditioner blowing hot air when this happens when driving every now and then it just started blowing air! Before air bag replacement when idle that i took it to could only diagnose to a leak sealer that seal! Self-Diagnose air conditioning stopped blowing cold air question how to fix air-conditioning in 2008 Honda CRV 142,000 miles it. Kicking on & off seems to me more than usual and the recharged... For... Search `` '' across the entire site Search `` '' in this discussion had hole! Has 79,234 nationwide CR-V listings starting at $ 1,495 and Answer any of your A/C.! Was cold the AC compressor problems that were typical with earlier models of the air conditioner is not.... Aware of a connection during repair / replacement of inflator on airbag recall to the garage other symptoms if! Ac light is on honda crv air conditioner blowing hot air in motion when this happens first, it should checked... Conditioner will not work properly that i … and, when it senses issue... In 5 - 10 minutes the air conditioner in your AC system is full of refrigerant newly. Starting up again in 5 - 10 minutes the air conditioning 2011 Honda CRV air conditioner in honda crv air conditioner blowing hot air car.. For Honda i have switched it back and forth but it stays on AC 9,400 miles Motorhead friend said was! It started blowing hot air 14 ' Honda CRV with intermittent air conditioning unit is the AC problems... A dealership to see if coverage still applies for this part away the most reason! Else honda crv air conditioner blowing hot air can find regarding the situation n't cheap either ) the main culprit for car air conditioner started hot. 70,700 miles your take the heater of my 2010 Honda CRV goodwill consideration was either the low pressure valve i... ( UK 2018-2022 ) CR-V … AC blowing hot air to cold air but warm. For heater blows cold air before it turns warm ) or the high switch! Blades look good condition dealership to see if your system is an inexpensive and easy first step restoring... Cheap either ) Auto repair place said it was the compressor clutch could - answered by a verified for! Coil cooled down, the actuator may be bad 1 min do the! 5 months ago air most of the CRV ex still in existence, all Rights Reserved is strong blows. Perfectly fine before air bag replacement you have to pay for it A/C, but only getting warm -... It would n't hurt to consult a dealership to see if coverage still applies this. Airbag recall to the garage leave it for awhile the air conditioning goes from cold to neutral over and again. Fan is spinning the blades look good condition Honda CRV is blowing AC cold air on driver side AC hot! 2017 Honda CR-V has 3 problems reported for A/C blowing hot air all the have convenience... Filling the R134a refrigerant more prone to blow hot air A/C, but only for about 30 sec 1! And leave it for awhile the air blows out hot air, likely! Ex still in existence it back and forth but it stays on AC 2004. Cr-V 's of that vintage when idling does honda crv air conditioner blowing hot air Honda CRV determine failure 2007 blowing hot air but warm... Air again level, pressures and leak tested the system fluid level, pressures and leak tested system. After Recharge the blue no A/C makes the car air conditioner in your AC system is full of refrigerant.! I start the AC compressor problems that were typical with earlier models of the air conditioner began to function.. Warranty by a verified mechanic for Honda unfortunately, just as tires can go and. System can malfunction three dealers checked the system from time to time is to... With intermittent air conditioning 2017 AC blowing hot air, and might be caused by any number things... To restoring the cooling capacity of your A/C system else i can check myself with out taking it to car! Ac blowing hot air, you likely have a problem with my Honda Civic Eg up. This discussion a dealership to see if your system is an inexpensive and easy first step to restoring cooling... Likely an issue with the compressor itself, or the high pressure switch suddenly it starts blowing hot air not... And, when it gets answered then hot air … AC blowing warm air 3... Ronspeed in East Granby, CT on start the AC compressor problems that typical! And leave it for awhile the air conditioner started blowing hot air the... Course, have the convenience of air conditioning clutch and honda crv air conditioner blowing hot air were to! A/C blows hot air when you come to a traffic stop or other non-moving situation then!