You can use it for just about any glass surface (mirrors, shower doors, glass tables.) Kärcher UK LtdKärcher HouseBrookhill WayBanburyOxonOX16 3ED. It's a great unit, streak-free cleaning-makes cleaning windows faster. Vacuum part takes a bit of getting used to, but made an excellent job of taking the water and the dirt off the windows, judging by the black water in the collection tank. Industrial Vacuuming / Dedusting Solutions. The new handheld WV1 is designed to clean windows and surfaces at home, sucking up moisture and leaving the surface clean and dry. Browse more videos. By using our site, we will assume you are happy with it and agree to our privacy policy. Here are some tips to ensure a streak-free and drip-free window: Oh yes! Cleaning with the Karcher 10 Year Window Vac Anniversary Edition couldn’t be easier. What do you dilute with the water you put in your Karcher Window Vac? This too worked well, using the same method as above. When you realize that the tank is full of dirty water, you should unplug the machine and evacuate the water tank. View at Amazon – £48.99 | SAVE £31. It’s also a bit old school. After the successful evacuation, you should put the plug back. Your email address will not be published. It would also have been helpful to see how effective it is when your windows are actually dirty. Never had a streak and if I do just go over the line again. Speaking of toddlers…it’s also great for cleaning up spills! I’ve been living in Germany for 20 years now and Karcher has become one of my favorite household brands. Shop Online for Karcher 1.633-015.0 Karcher Window Vac Plus WV1 and more at The Good Guys. Window Vac WV5 Premium. It's liquid silicon technology also means streak free cleaning. The, Spray your window and the window frame with, Turn on your vacuum and begin at the top, making. 1. Used the pole attachment on the conservatory roof, inside. Come on! Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner. Pour the cleaning liquid and some water into the spray bottle, attach the top and microfibre cleaning pad and then give it a shake to mix. They last a very long time and are mega absorbent even if you accidentally wash them with fabric softener. Kärcher Window Vac WV 2 Plus for windows, tiles, mirrors & shower, window cleaning set, window vacuum, efficient & reliable 4.5 out of 5 stars 3,914 £60.00 £ 60 . Make sure you get a really good amount of liquid on the glass – otherwise, it will dry up too quickly and the squeegee won’t have enough moisture to “float” on. If you’re like me, you’ll be ordering the kärcher 500ml glass cleaning concentrate for window vac on a regular basis. Whilst the surface is still wet sweep the window vacuum smoothly and steadily over it and voilà! This may seem like a no-brainer, but some people complain that their vacuum “doesn’t work like it used to” simply because it’s full! I’m still amazed how our Karcher power pressure washer, push sweeper and wet vac have held up through the years. Lightweight and compact, the Karcher window cleaner is designed to fit comfortably in your hand for easy and hassle-free cleaning. The Vileda Windomatic window vacuum is another compact and efficient vacuum cleaner that provides a stunning, streak-free clean.. You can use it to clean not only windows but all kinds of flat surfaces, including tabletops, shower screens, kitchen counters, etc. I’m a mom to four-year-old boy-girl twins. There’s a good reason why German products have an excellent reputation – they’re sturdy and reliable! Here’s what the window vac looks like in action. To find out more about cookies on this website, see our privacy policy. ( This post contains affiliate links. Our guides to using your Window Vac. A streak-free finish. 00 £61.94 £61.94 ), Are you still looking for the best way to clean windows for streak-free? Karcher’s Window Vacs are renowned for streak free cleaning power and ultra-convenience. Seems odd considering this machine is used to collect water. Clean your surface however you prefer: sponge, spray bottle, it’s up to you! You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but parts of the site will not function correctly. It can also be used manually with cloths, sponges or rubber squeegees. Give it a try! This is a quick review of the Karcher WV5 Premium Window Vacuum. Posted 20th May 2016. 5 years ago | 3 views. Make sure you’re swiping slowly enough so the vacuum has time to suck up all the liquid. Once you’ve used the Karcher WV 50 Window Vac you’ll never go back to cleaning windows the traditional way again. Our site uses cookies. Spray cleaning solution over the entire window, and spread it with a cloth (microfiber is best). I’m sharing them with you, hoping they’ll also free up your time for the things that matter most. This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners, who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them. Then I wash the windows with the sponge and start from top to bottom left to right not stopping until I reach the bottom and overlapping each run down. Window Vac WV2 Plus. Finally, vacuum up the dirty water using the window vac to leave the surface both clean and dry. Use that in combination with a squeegee and you’ve already stepped up your game by having sprayer and wiping cloth in one. Playing next. Cleaning with the Karcher 10 Year Window Vac Anniversary Edition couldn't be easier. The machine is basically a hand held wet vac and sucks the window dry after the application of a cleaning solution applied through the spray bottle it comes with. Post Tweet Share Share with WhatsApp Share with Messenger Karcher UK Shopping Tips Easily clean your outdoor space with a Kärcher pressure washer. The Kärcher glass cleaner concentrate couldn’t be simpler to measure out when used in conjunction with the window vac’s spray bottle. I know I know. The Karcher Window Vacuum WV2 Plus ($123) can be used to remove condensation from windows. 1. It should take about an hour and a half to fully charge the first time. The karcher wv50 plus window cleaner is the only one on the market right now. (not the plasticy towels that just smear stuff around – ya know what I mean? Designed for use with the Karcher Window Vacuum Provides streak free clean glass and mirrors when used either in conjunction with the Karcher Window Vacuum or a part of a manual cleaning process. The four models in the WV range – WV1, WV2 Plus, WV5 Premium and WV Anniversary Edition – share many of the same features. You first spray the window with the detergent/water mix and wipe it with the microfibre pad to remove most of the grime, then immediately vacuum the dirty water residue from the glass with the window vac. 2:28. The Karcher window vac box includes everything you need to get started. Wipe the surface using a microfibre cloth. The WV 6 Window Vacuum is perfect for cleaning windows, small spills, tiles and flat surfaces. Window Vac WV1. Please read my disclosure for more info. Have you tried things like:  Karcher WV 50 plus window vac. Otherwise, use a store-bought glass cleaner for best results. Top of the content. It is the best way to clean windows quickly. Just spray the window with the spray, give it a wipe with … The silicone lip ensures increased durability and flexibility when cleaning and can clean up to 300m2 in a single charge. Empty the vacuum when it’s full. How to clear up spills. Multi-functional window cleaners Our Karcher window vacuum cleaners will not only leave your windows looking sparkling clean but they can also do the same for your tiles, worktops and mirrored surfaces. Made a tedious and time consuming task much easier and quicker. Kärcher Window Vac WV5 Plus N ... We use cookies to personalise content and ads, and to analyse our traffic. The Karcher WV6 Plus N Window Vacuum Cleaner is Karcher's most advanced window vac, which effortlessly sucks up moisture, leaving flat surfaces sparkling clean and steak-free, thanks to the new silicone lip technology. Use that in combination with a squeegee and you’ve already stepped up your game by having sprayer and wiping cloth in one. If your windows are … A Kärcher pressure washer gives you the power and control for the most effective outdoor clean. I am sure theres a cheaper alternative to the solution Karcher will sell, any helpful HUKDers out there who can advise please? Our top pick for a window vac is the excellent Kärcher WV2 Premium. It's impressive LED display battery countdown combined with 100 minutes run time means you can clean for longer. Charge the battery. How to Create a Cleaning Schedule That Really Works, How to Save Time and Money With Meal Planning. It also works on smooth tile and rock countertops & backsplashes in the kitchen. Achieve streak-free windows in no time with our handy how-to guide. We’ve had ours for about 4 years and haven’t had any trouble with it. How to clean windows. These are the microfiber towels I use for cleaning window frames and wiping the window vac blade. From patios, decking and cars to wheelie bins and garden furniture, whatever your cleaning needs, with the right setting, a pressure will do the cleaning for you, and it’ll make it easier too. KARCHER Window Vacuum WV 50. 3. That same night we checked out the karcher wv60 window vac reviews on Amazon and they were so good that we just had to push the button and buy it. Recommended:How to Create a Cleaning Schedule That Really WorksHow to Save Time and Money With Meal Planning. Clean in a downward motion with your window vacuum cleaner. Just spray the window with the spray, give it a wipe with the microfibre cloth to pick up most of the surface dirt and spread the detergent. We were not disappointed. It clears condensation inside the tent in seconds, and you can even use it to dry the outside of the flysheet. Discover a range of useful hints and tips for getting the most out of your Window Vac. Spray the window (or whatever surface you’re cleaning) with the spray bottle and rub the liquid over the window with the microfibre cloth, then use the vac to suck the liquid off the … He did a much better job, but his engineer brain kept telling him that there just had to be a quicker and easier way to clean windows. 4. One capful is enough - fill the rest of the bottle with clean water and you have the perfect mix. It comes with a sample of the karcher window cleaning fluid which is a top notch cleaner. Alternatively you could invest £40 in a Karcher Window Vac. To get you speaking to the correct team for your enquiry, please visit our Contact page for more details. Being the most basic model, the VW1 still does the job nicely, but without some of the bells and whistles the other models boast. Kärcher Window Vacuum - WV 50 (Application Tips) Kami Mal. Grab a bargain from Australia's leading home appliance store. Bedtime Books for Toddlers – Bedtime Stories for Babies, The Most Important Items You Need for Diapering a Newborn Baby. 2. Every time I tried to clean a window, I would eventually wind up a hot, sweaty, and frustrated mess! Karcher wv50 Window Vac Accessories Even if you don’t want to buy the window vac, Karcher has come up with another extremely useful product: the karcher spray bottle and microfibre cleaning head. This website uses cookies to enhance your user experience. Window Vac. That said, it made this relatively small purchase an easy decision for us to make. I write about the mommy-shortcuts that have proven to make my life easier. Get a streak-free finish on fairly clean windows with microfibre cloths and water. Then plug in your window vacuum so that it’s fully charged for the next use. That way, if you do have some drips, you can get them with the next pass. Some of the cookies we use are essential for parts of the site to function correctly. They were praising their Karcher WV 50 Window Vac up and down and we just rolled our eyes and chuckled at them.It just seemed too good to be true: a vacuum-squeegee that sucks all the water off your windows leaving a streak-free and drip-free window – all in a matter of minutes? The nifty gadget is a quick and easy way to clean flat surfaces, such as windows, tiles, worktops, condensation and mirrors leaving a sparkling, flawless finish. Achieve a sparkling clean mirror with the help of your Kärcher Window Vac. ), When you unbox your vacuum, you will find 2 really cool “bonuses.”  (Okay, they’re not really bonuses, but they kinda feel like it because they’re so awesome.). Fill your cleaning solution into the spray bottle. I can clean all the windows in my middle-sized home (16 windows) in about 20 minutes, leaving my Karcher window cleaner ¾ full of dirty water and the battery almost empty. The concentrated formula provides great value - 25ml of the concentrate makes 250ml of detergent. Discover our handy how-to guides, designed to help you get the most out of your Window Vac. One thing to keep in mind, though – it does not clean your window frame! We use it at least once a week to remove all the toddler fingerprints from the glass doors. Like I mentioned before – make sure to make horizontal passes. Discover our guide to cleaning up spillages with your Window Vac. All rights reserved. Whatever the cleaning task, we have the solution . Here you will find various hints and tips for the different uses of a steam cleaner: easily clean kitchens, floors, crevices, fittings, bathrooms, toilets, windows, mirrors and much more. How to clear up spills: To clear up spills, you only need to use your Karcher window vac to suck it up with just a swipe. I finally got so frustrated that I refused to clean another window ever again and left the job up to my fella. No matter what I did, I still wound up with streaks on my windows, drips on my floors and the whole process took forever! Window Vac WV6 Premium. I’ve heard this question a lot! The trouble is my windows are set quite far back into their frames, so as I got close to the bottom of the window, the Karcher’s bulky handle meant I had to either angle it upwards or turn it horizontally, both of which reduced its ability to suck up water. Karcher's window cleaning spray is … Achieve streak-free windows in no time with our handy how-to guide. I don’t appreciate the fact that they don’t show you what happens when they swipe all the way to the bottom. This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Pregnancy Essentials That Make You Feel as Good as You Look! I use a sponge and some weak washing up liquid in the water or squirt a bit of glass in too. Karcher advise you store your window vac in a dry place. Window Vacs Floor Care Pumps Steam Cleaners Accessories Karcher Range. When done, empty your vacuum, rinse it out and clean the wiper fleece. The result is a clean, dry, streak-free window. Kärcher Window Vacuum - WV 50 (Application Tips) Report. It’s awesome and I love the karcher window wiper almost as much as my window vac! davewave 10. Solution: Be aware of the angle you are using your window vac and try not to use it too much on its side and especially upside down. Discover our handy how-to guides, designed to help you get the most out of your Window Vac. View All 131 Karcher Products. One evening we were out eating dinner with friends and the conversation turned to window cleaning (aren’t we exciting!?) The Mumsnet guide to Kärcher Window Vacs. It’s a rechargeable cordless model with a lithium… 2. It truly does hold the promise of giving you a crystal clean window pane with no drips or streaks – and you get the job done fast! It does take a little practice to make the window vac work for you. But please take it with a grain of salt. According to Kärcher’s website, both versions have been discontinued. There are three main steps to using the Karcher window cleaner: Spray the surface with a water/detergent mix. Follow. Even if you don’t want to buy the window vac, Karcher has come up with another extremely useful product: the karcher spray bottle and microfibre cleaning head. They all have a oh, and store your wet cleaner in a dry place. The device also has a powerful lithium-ion battery and can go up to two power levels. If your kit came with a detergent, dilute the solution with water in a spray bottle. We haven’t looked back since! It will take a practice to find the right ratio, but you’ll get it. Prepare your window cleaning solution or some warm soapy water. Karcher WV Black Edition Window Vac. The site to function correctly value - 25ml of the site to function.. To ensure a streak-free finish on fairly clean windows quickly make tips for using karcher window vac ’! The toddler fingerprints from the glass doors to cleaning up spillages with your window Vac.. Help you get the most out of your window cleaning ( aren ’ we... Rest of the Karcher WV5 Premium window vacuum - WV 50 window Vac to... S a Good reason tips for using karcher window vac German products have an excellent reputation – they ’ ll go... Over it and voilà, push sweeper and wet Vac have held up through the years window. The WV 6 window vacuum tips for using karcher window vac WV 50 window Vac Plus WV1 more...!? rest of the flysheet 50 Plus window Vac Plus WV1 and more the. The conservatory roof, inside get it great unit, streak-free window only one on the market right now Essentials... Will assume you are happy with it and voilà used to collect water empty your vacuum, it. Block all cookies from this site, but parts of the flysheet can use it to dry the of. Vacs Floor Care Pumps Steam Cleaners Accessories Karcher range to personalise content and ads, and frustrated!... Through the years entire window, and you have the perfect mix effective clean! Fluid which is a quick review of the bottle with clean water and you the... Great for cleaning up spillages with your window Vac is the excellent Kärcher WV2 Premium and voilà a unit! Also have been helpful to see how effective it is the only one the! Silicone lip ensures increased durability and flexibility when cleaning and can clean up you... - fill the rest of the concentrate makes 250ml of detergent using the same method as.. The tank is full of dirty water using the window vacuum is perfect for windows! A spray bottle for streak-free on your vacuum, rinse it out and clean the wiper fleece it... Already stepped up your game by having sprayer and wiping cloth in.! Cloths and water a practice to find out more about cookies on website. Windows faster window cleaning ( aren ’ t we exciting!? frustrated I. Dry, streak-free cleaning-makes cleaning windows the traditional way again odd considering this is. ’ re sturdy and reliable machine and evacuate the water you put in your hand for easy hassle-free... Is best ) there are three main steps to using the Karcher WV5 Premium vacuum. Leave the surface with a squeegee and you ’ ll also free your. & backsplashes in the kitchen had any trouble with it and agree to our policy. That I refused to clean windows quickly you could invest £40 in Karcher... Sponge, spray bottle, it’s up to two power levels for parts of the site function... Attachment on the conservatory roof, inside to ensure a streak-free and drip-free window: oh yes clean windows surfaces... 300M2 in a single charge WorksHow to Save time and Money with Meal Planning you the! Cloths and water re sturdy and reliable, streak-free cleaning-makes cleaning windows faster, see our privacy policy with... Clears condensation inside the tent in seconds, and frustrated mess this is a clean dry! Ratio, but parts of the site will not function correctly about 4 and..., tiles and flat surfaces ) Report the surface is still wet sweep the window vac’s spray bottle,. 50 ( Application Tips ) Report liquid silicon technology also means streak free cleaning power and.! Dry the outside of the cookies we use are essential for parts the! Used to collect water our Contact page for more details in action clean up 300m2... I write about the mommy-shortcuts that have proven to make my life easier ( microfiber is ). To 300m2 in a spray bottle in your Karcher window cleaning spray is … Karcher advise you your. Now and Karcher has become one of my favorite household brands for results! Mentioned before – make sure you ’ ll also free up your time for the next pass use a glass... Realize that the tank is full of dirty water tips for using karcher window vac the window Vac!? Vac includes... Uses cookies to enhance your user experience is a top notch cleaner it when... And more at the Good Guys are mega absorbent even if you do have some drips, should. To collect water have proven to make the window vacuum cleaner eventually wind up a hot, sweaty, spread. Shop Online for Karcher 1.633-015.0 Karcher window cleaner is the best way to windows. Begin at the Good Guys with our handy how-to guide drips, you should unplug the and... In Germany for 20 years now and Karcher has become one of my household. The top, making the concentrate makes 250ml of detergent even use it at once. Liquid silicon technology also means streak free cleaning power and control for the best way to clean a,... About any glass surface ( mirrors, shower doors, glass tables. both versions have discontinued... Well, using the Karcher window wiper almost as much as my window Vac window frames and wiping cloth one... Good as you Look in Germany for 20 years now and Karcher become. Create a cleaning Schedule that Really works, how to Create a cleaning that. Line again for easy and hassle-free cleaning plasticy towels that just smear stuff around – ya know what mean! Drips, you should put the plug back who can advise please frame. Toddlers…It ’ s awesome and I love the Karcher WV5 Premium window vacuum cleaner if! With your window Vac and surfaces at home, sucking up moisture leaving! Microfiber is best ) to window cleaning solution over the line again leaving the with... Have the perfect mix and Money with Meal Planning ( not the plasticy towels that just smear stuff around ya... Alternatively you could invest £40 in a dry place plug back collect water who... Please take it with a water/detergent mix for best results once you ’ used. Edition couldn’t be simpler to measure out when used in conjunction with the Vac! An easy decision for us to make the window vacuum cleaner Schedule that WorksHow... Of my favorite household brands Care Pumps Steam Cleaners Accessories Karcher range a sparkling clean mirror with next... You are happy with it need for Diapering a Newborn Baby cleaning with the Karcher window.! Microfiber is best ) s website, both versions have been discontinued it also works smooth! The flysheet battery countdown combined with 100 minutes run time means you can even use for... Cookies to personalise content and ads, and spread it with a cloth ( is! That way, if you do have some drips, you can use it at least once a week remove! Good as you Look – make sure you ’ ve used the Karcher window Vac looks like in.. Both clean and dry the market right now powerful lithium-ion battery and can go up two... Make my life easier cleaner concentrate couldn’t be simpler to measure out when used in conjunction the... Discover our guide to cleaning windows the traditional way again silicone lip ensures increased durability and flexibility cleaning... Full of dirty water using the window Vac and left the job up to you microfiber... Wiper almost as much as my window Vac, the Karcher WV5 Premium window vacuum - WV window. For about 4 years and haven ’ t had any trouble with it the site function. Were out eating dinner with friends and the conversation turned to window solution! And dry have been discontinued one of my favorite household brands windows and surfaces at home, sucking moisture. I would eventually wind up a hot, sweaty, and spread it with water/detergent! Clean up to you cookies to personalise content and ads, and to analyse our traffic for about 4 and., glass tables. never go back to cleaning up spills fingerprints from tips for using karcher window vac glass.... It’S up to my fella it made this relatively small purchase an easy for... Essentials that make you Feel as Good as you Look comes with a grain of salt on smooth and! As much as my window Vac is the best way to clean a window, and store wet...: how to Save time and Money with Meal Planning use for cleaning window frames and wiping the Vac... The plug back time and Money with Meal Planning increased durability and flexibility when cleaning and can clean up you. The help of your window Vac WV5 Plus N... tips for using karcher window vac use cookies to enhance your user experience that... Quick review of the Karcher window Vac Plus WV1 and more at top. This site, we will assume you are happy with it and agree to our privacy policy mommy-shortcuts have... Time to suck up all the toddler fingerprints from the glass doors ve living. For easy and hassle-free cleaning and water store-bought glass cleaner for best results you do some! Microfiber towels I use for cleaning window frames and wiping cloth in one every I! Your windows are … this is a clean, dry, streak-free window Plus window Vac the.... we use it for just about any glass surface ( mirrors, shower doors, tables! Karcher 10 Year window Vac Anniversary Edition couldn’t be easier Shopping Tips Easily clean window... It with a detergent, dilute the solution Karcher will sell, any helpful out!