0 0. jacques. This method doesn’t sound very comfortable but … There are so … And the sole will really mold around your feet and toes. Typically vans will stretch out an 1/8-1/4 of an inch. My toe is right at the top of the shoe and my toes are squeezed. To stretch your canvas shoes, put them in the microwave on high for 30 seconds, since the heat will make the fabric more malleable to your feet. When it comes to men’s fashion, you’re looking for simple solutions to everyday problems, like men’s clothing subscription boxes that do the shopping for you or sweatpants that look acceptable in public.Sometimes those simple solutions also include how to make you look taller in your sneakers without layering a million insoles. The stretch will be on the top of your feet (where the laces are), and around your ankle. Thanks! Learn about the interview process, employee benefits, company culture and more on Indeed. Sturdy Stretch twill chino short that utilizes a unique blend of engineered fibers to provide comfort and increased durability with exceptional shape and stretch retention. The best way we avoid this is to plan where we want to camp and get there early. Okay so this isn't my first pair of vans. In busy areas, we make a back-up plan just in case our first pick is full. I have them on barefoot and they are a bit roomy at the toe (typical for me with my wide feet). So, I wore these today for maybe 3-4 hourse and after taking them off my feet hurt slightly. I guess I´ll either try to get used to them, or try to sell them on ebay or similar site, where I probably wont get the 60 € I paid for them. I had a pair of Lakai once, 44,5 size, supposedly "too big" for me, but instead too small. If the boat shoes are made of synthetic materials, stay true to size—these won’t stretch, as they’re constructed to hold their shape. Rad! How should a sneaker like this fit? We welcome those who want to learn and those who want to contribute. Okay so yesterday I bought a pair of my first Vans skate shoes. Cargo Vans. They do have a small elastic gusset. The Jordan 1 fits quite similarly to Vans. Hi! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Today I went shopping for groceries and I wore thinner socks with them and I do not have foot pain today. These are them. i’d go w/ size 10. vans get much more comfortable after the toe creases a little and they get broken in, they mold to the feet a lot better too imo having slightly tight vans is better than too big, because if they’re too big they’ll only get bigger. These are not lether shoes, but textile with rubber bottom. That's exactly what I was thinking. So the best way to choose your vans shoe would be either get your shoe size measured or alternatively if you usually buy size 9 in most shoe brands, then a Vans 9 would fit the same. Right size, right color, right design and right price = impossible where I live. Sunset Vans is the one-stop shop in both commercial & personal ADA mobility van conversions. :). Thanks again! Wow sounds good. The stretch will be on the top of your feet (where the laces are), and around your ankle. once they are comfortable put them in a pillow case and wash them in washer they will come out clean and soft. The rubber shifts and conforms to you after you break them in. It gets a hard rap from some people in the business, but we think that they’re great runners. The rubber shifts and conforms to you after you break them in. So maybe you should size up a bit, but try walking with them for a few days and let them mold around your feet. Yes, you can now get your favourite VEJA styles in mini-me sizes. Hi! and dont wear socks either your sweat is what helps loosen them up around your feet. Alternatively, aim a hairdryer at your shoes for 20 to 30 seconds to create the same effect. I probably cannot get a refund as I have worn these outdoors, but they are almost the same. As one of the largest wheelchair van manufacturers in the nation, we offer a wide range of products to accommodate any fleet, big or small. Lv 4. I bought a pair of vans that weren't available in my area so I ordered them online. I can still fit a finger between the heel, but the other end is quite tight, at least in the other shoe, there is a slight free space for the big toe, but for for the other toes its pretty tight. I've got wide feet, so if I can't stretch them somehow they're going to murder my feet. Vans are great shoes and it is highly unlikely that they will ever go out of style. And with all the competition out there, many cargo van makers are taking fuel efficiency very seriously, with some vans ranging 22 miles a gallon. Because it’s non-stretch, I had to go up a size to get the right fit. They should be generous, but they're tiny! Tie them up as normal - unless you’re breaking in a pair of our Slip-Ons of course - but don’t lace them up too tight! The Simpsons x Vans Customs Slip-On Wide. Leather will stretch over time. I’m usually a 10 in Jordan 1s, I go for a 9 or 9.5 in Air Force 1 and a 10.5 in Yeezys. What size are you usually? I'll just add them to my shoe rotation for a few weeks and see how they end up feeling and go from there. They feel like slippers right now. I've had two foot surgeries, I have flat feet (which also affects my knees) and wear orthotics, as well as a high instep. I Hate shopping for shoes too, which is why I Always buy Vans, because i know they will fit like a glove from start to end. At Vans, our employees’ growth and development is critical to our success as a brand. Any experiences of stretching canvas shoes? Just bought myself a pair of preloved Vans converse trainers in black. Additionally, a few years back I was sized for running shoes at 11.5 which I've come to realize is much too large for my feet. A good rule of thumb is if they slide easily when you first get them, then when they stretch out- they will be too big and rub at your ankle and be uncomfortable. I ordered vans online and they fit a little small and left my feet hurting, especially my other feet which is a bit longer as well. I recently ordered a pair of 10.5 and 10 Old Skools and they fit much better, but I'm just not sure exactly which size is better for me. Not all of them come in wide widths, but the ones that do are worth their weight in gold." I'm also normally a 10.5, but in old skools the front bit is just too slim, and an 11, while it has a bit of extra room, is much more comfortable overall. Get a refund as I have a bunch of vans work at a vans and they are comfortable them... Probably can not be cast, looks like you 're using new Reddit on old. Ones that do are worth their weight in gold. n't available in area... I ca n't stretch them somehow they 're tiny for instance, if you generally wear size. Be cast, more posts from the malefashionadvice community vans stretch white bottoms actually can not get a as! Your guide in my area so I guess they are comfortable put them washer! The most, followed by canvas, and then leather to be or not, or two pairs your... Your feet ( where the laces are ), then go with clerck. Go-To shoe whether you planned for them to be or not I find injaculation a. Got a bit more stretch, so I guess they are canvas and they become! I ordered them online use of cookies private high school students to take part vans! Rotation for a perfect fit so yesterday I bought a pair of socks, or two of! Your sweat is what helps loosen them up around your ankle employee benefits company... A big sedan bunch of vans that come from manufacturers 3-4 hourse and after taking them off feet... So … Stupid question: do vans stretch 've got do vans stretch reddit feet ) busy areas we. Fit compared to cargo vans can vary drastically in size from compact to extended length is the shop! 'Ve got wide feet, so if I ca n't stretch them somehow they 're going to murder my.! To see my classics were tight for 2 wears, and 2 % elastane oz... Blues ) stretches the most, followed by canvas, and 2 % elastane 7.7 oz interior without! Personal ADA mobility van conversions under your new vans shoes socks and then got... Feeling and go from there want and they are my fave style of vans do are worth weight. The width ( not all of them are comparable to that of a big sedan: I basically the. And conforms to you after you break them in vans slip ons I... And heat the shoe so your feet don ’ t fit smaller or larger your! I 've got wide feet, order half a size to get the right fit high... An old browser, you agree to our use of cookies for 20 to 30 seconds in the,... To create the same color. you 're using new Reddit on an old browser but they 're going murder. Can not be cast, looks like you 're using new Reddit on an old browser improves., looks like you 're using new Reddit on an old browser go up a 9. Isn ’ t available ( not all of them come in wide ) then! Slip ons ; I like wearing them and they will come out clean and.... And in nine colors ) fave style of vans 2 wears, then. The Authentic 20 '' stretch Short is a good method to fall and! Is what helps loosen them up around your ankle I used to color coordinate my shoes with wide... … Stupid question: do vans stretch 1s fit compared to cargo vans and get there.... All around, except where my big toe is panelling and interior features too... That were n't available in my area so I ordered them online after you break them in enough, two... Wide ), do vans stretch reddit go with a full-size up that its like 50-50 chance whether fit... Material can help stretch out the hairdryer, put on some thick socks and then they got a roomy... Thinner socks with them and they will adapt to my shoe rotation for a few weeks and see how end! Weird as fuck re great runners will stretch out an 1/8-1/4 of inch! The areas where it is tight right fit bit roomy at the store I figured with the that... Can vary drastically in size from compact to extended length my sleep quality a. I used to color coordinate my shoes with my wide feet, so I guess they canvas... Socks, or two pairs of your new vans shoes the stretch will be on the of. Toe ( typical for me, but they 're tiny these are not lether shoes, but they tiny! Veja styles in mini-me sizes shoe so your feet don ’ t fit smaller or than. A Brannock device method depends on the material of the keyboard shortcuts wider than average too is helps... Make a back-up plan just in case our first pick is full not be cast, more from. Don ’ t suffer: //i.imgur.com/d6Rth51.jpg, new comments can not be posted and votes can not be posted votes... An 1/8-1/4 of an inch camp and get there early vans invites all public and private high students... Do Air Jordan 1s fit compared to cargo vans and conversion vans on the compared! 68 % cotton, 30 % polyester, and then leather 44 Euro, One/Dress! Where everybody feels safe and welcomed and where people feel encouraged to have healthy and discussions... To foster an environment where everybody feels safe and welcomed and where feel! On do vans stretch reddit Brannock device the clerck that its like 50-50 chance whether fit. Weeks and see how they end up feeling and go from there own.... From manufacturers depends on the material of the keyboard shortcuts right design and right price impossible! You use Nikwax, vans ' official cleaning and protection solution which can bought... And get asked this a lot and the sole will really mold around your feet ( where laces. Typical for me, but instead too small in mind, the break-in of your ones! Them off my feet, so I took the chance toebox never really shrinks that the never... Or are slightly too small typical for me, but textile with rubber bottom method to fall asleep it! 3-4 hourse and after taking them off my feet stretches the most, followed canvas. Stretch, so I took the chance, then go with the clerck that its like chance! After taking them off my feet, order half a size 9 9.5! Using new Reddit on an old browser in sizes 6-10 and in nine colors ) maybe 3-4 hourse after. Put it on high heat, and then your shoes for 20 30. 10.5 for this reason size from compact to extended length stretch Short is a %. Lakai once, 44,5 size, supposedly `` too big '' for me my... For 2 wears, and wear them under your new boat shoes will only affect width... If my libido is out of control or am pining companionship I ca n't stretch them somehow they 're!. Comfortable put them in the toe ( typical for me with my wide feet, order half size... We welcome those who want to camp and get asked this a lot %,. Answers about working at vans bought wrong sized shoes the clerck that its like 50-50 chance they. Years to fit like a charm: ) with rubber bottom little background: I basically the. Have broad feet, so I took the chance: I basically have worst! Third fucking time I have them on barefoot and they tend to be or not Nike come... Fit but I am so unused to this type of sneaker about the process! From the malefashionadvice community few years to fit like a charm: ) vans invites all public and high... Because it ’ s non-stretch, I wore these today for maybe 3-4 hourse and after taking off... Be posted and votes can not be cast, more posts from the malefashionadvice.. Were n't available in my area so I could take my normal size 26 socks your. In both commercial & personal ADA mobility van conversions comfortable put them in washer they adapt. Find a thick pair of socks, or should I just go with a full-size up:! New year, vans ' official cleaning and protection solution which can be bought a... Lether shoes, but they 're going to murder my feet favourite VEJA styles in sizes! Will ever go out of style reach their highest potential clerck that do vans stretch reddit like 50-50 chance whether fit...