Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Even lacking an abundance of gifts, there are still plenty of opportunities to boost your Confidant level with him. ├ Third Tier Persona ├ Knowledge ■ Updated Confidant Guides ├ Goro Akeichi – Justice Confidant ├ Incense └ March ├ Vending Machine Drinks For Persona 5 Royal on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "Sojiro Sakura gift guide? ├ Okumura’s Palace ├ Video Games └ Kasumi Yoshizawa ├ Carmen ├ Vanadis Say the right things to Ichiko Ohya through our Devil Confidant Conversation Guide. If the protagonist does not manually initiate a conversation with him, the first ranked event will happen on 5/6. ├ Devil Arcana ├ Athena ├ Challenge Battle ├ English/Chinese Version Release Date Inadvertently Revealed ├ William Persona 5 Royal Gifts for Sojiro Sakura April 7, 2020 Matthew Hlady Guides Boosting your Confidant level with Persona 5 Royal’s Sojiro Sakura provides some impressive recovery items. └ December ■ Persona Compendium Guides Now I realize I was spoiled. You’ll get a gift from whoever you hang out with, then more scenes will happen. Huge thank you to these Cosmic BAD-ASSs for contributing to the channel and allowing me to pursue my dream of full-time Content Creation! Electric Toothbrush (Â¥29,800), ♪♪ Gifts for Iwai ├ Hereward Snack Pack (Â¥5,800) ├ Shadow Former Noble OYou can also predict the future when it comes to picking her favorable responses. Ann will accept the Rose Bouquet and Futaba will accept the Matcha pudding/flan. ├ Kaneshiro’s Palace └ Kasumi Yoshizawa – Faith Confidant ├ Shinya Oda ├ Obtaining P Medals Castella cake (Â¥1,500) Motorcycle figure (Â¥3,600) ├ Shinya Oda – Tower Confidant ├ August ├ Niijima’s Palace ├ Agnes ├ Empress Arcana Below is a list of confidant boosts available in P5R only. ├ Fishing Black mug (Â¥1,800) ├ Orpheus Telos ├ Hangedman Arcana I saw that and got hinted that there was something suspect about her identity, when I wasn’t suspecting anything yet. You know, before I put two and two together. Not meaning to be a dick I’m just not understanding. Sojiro is the guy taking care of you at the Cafe and he will become a confidant when you speak to him. Once you improve your relationship with certain characters, you will also improve your proficiency with certain Arcana. ├ Mementos ├ Awakened Ultimate Persona ├ Strength Arcana All orders are custom made … And even THIS ONE says the male confidants don’t accept gifts which is clearly flat out WRONG. Wrist & Ankle weights (Â¥6,800) ├ Ann (Lovers) Lucky me I discovered your website accidentally, and I’m stunned why this coincidence didn’t happened in advance! ├ Large Shelf and Desk Decorations ├ Takuto Maruki – Consultant Confidant Rank 2 → 3. Please update your guide and remove the part where it says males can’t be given gifts…. ├ Mementos Mission Request List Hey thanks, I’ve been looking everywhere exactly for this information. Motorcycle figure (Â¥3,600), ♪♪♪ Gifts for Yusuke ├ Sojiro Sakura ├ Information about Will Seed ├ List of Disaster Shadows Player.One / Atlus When you spend time with one of your ladyfriends in Persona 5 , you may see an on-screen prompt about giving your Confidant a gift. To see the full list of Confidants as well as how to max out each of their Social Links, see our Confidants List and Schedule Guide. └ Passive Skills, ■ Game Database ├ Takuto Maruki ├ Acquiring Personas ├ Tae Takemi ├ Persona with Attribute Changes Motorcycle figure (Â¥3,600) └ Vanadis └ Foggy Day (Yu) ├ Ann Takamaki persona 5 makoto gifts, persona 5 royal gift for sojiro, persona 5 royal gifts, persona 5 all gifts for death confidant, persona 5 gifts sojiro, persona 5 kawakami, persona 5 gifts guide, p5r gift guide Collins amp Harmonson have experience but they snatch a reality, your site. ├ New Features in Palaces ├ New Features in Mementos ├ Johanna ├ Social Stats What exactly do you mean by this? Cowhide Pencil Case, ♪♪♪ Gifts for Shinya ├ William ■ Phantom Thieves Awakened Ultimate Persona ├ Shadow Okumura (Mammon) Dragon Sword Keychain (Â¥500), Silver Bangle (Â¥78,000) 1 Consumables 2 Skill Cards 3 Materials 4 Treasure 5 Essentials 6 Key Items 7 Melee Weapons 8 Ranged Weapons 9 Armor 10 Accessories 11 Outfits 12 Unused Items 13 Trivia 14 References In … With all of that being said, why just give him a watch? ├ Jazz Jin Rubik’s Cube (Â¥3,200) For Star confidant – Rose Bouquet requires romantic relationship (duh). ├ Al Azif You have the wrong names in English which makes me think you took the time to translate them yourself which is why they aren’t localised. To max out the Protagonist’s relationship quickly with Ann, read our Lovers Confidant Conversation Guide. Even if you act as nice as possible, maybe Joker just isn’t as “Angelic” as the game says he is. Designer perfume doesn’t work with akemi. ├ Fusion Alarm ■ Other Characters ├ Hierophant Arcana ├ New Specialty Shops You'll get the chance to give some of your lady confidants a special treat in Persona 5, but each of them has their own specific taste. ├ Toranosuke Yoshida – Sun Confidant ├ Mishaguji A picaresque coming-of-age story, Persona 5 will bring a thrilling, new twist to the RPG genre! ├ Captain Kidd Silver Bangle (Â¥78,000) ├ June Persona 5 Royal Confidant Guide ini mencakup Hanged Arcana yaitu Munehisa Iwai, kami akan menyertakan pilihan apa saja dan berapa poin optimal yang bisa kalian dapatkan disetiap pilihan tersebut.. Untuk Arcana yang lain silahkan kunjungi halaman Persona 5 Royal Confidant Guide kami.. Angka yang diwarnai biru memiliki poin terbesar.. Perhatikan bahwa kamu harus memiliki persona … ├ Reaper Experience Farming └ Athena Picaro ├ Exam Answers ├ Atavaka Sojiro will become available on 4/20. Ohya does not like perfume. Wrist & Ankle weights (Â¥6,800) ├ Old Temple ├ Weather Conditions ├ Challenge Battles └ Michael, ■ Protagonist Guides When you get the freedom to explore the city in Persona 5, you will start to find new Confidants. ├ Classroom Answers ├ Kamoshida’s Palace Originally introduced as … Add this game to my: ... Say what you will, and after we decided sacrifice Morgana's tuna as a gift to Sojiro, we'll head off to Sojiro's house. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Greetings! As he is the owner of Leblanc Café, he teaches you how to make the “perfect” coffee and curry dishes. Japanese pattern book cover (Â¥3,000) ├ Confidant Meetup Locations ├ Gorokichi Leave a Reply … ├ Fast Money Earning Guide Wednesdays are blocked off, however. ├ Orpheus Telos Picaro └ Leveling Guide, ■ Palace Boss Guides Why you gotta put Kasumi’s name in quotes… makes it sus af. ├ Time-Based Mechanics March 13th. Why could you not help your guardian with his financial troubles? In particular the ‘silver bangle’ description says it can be worn by men, and it isn’t listed in any of your suggestions here…. As he is the owner of Leblanc Café, he teaches you ├ Maid Cafe ... Sojiro Persona 5 Royal Gifts. ├ Tam Lin └ New Game+ Rewards, ■ Persona 5 Palace Guides ├ Mishima Yuuki ├ Fortune Arcana To whoever added the quotation marks on Kasumi’s name before it was removed. More information will be added here and on her Faith Confidant Conversation Guide when the game comes out. ├ Makoto Niijima Gifts for Sojiro: Silver Bangle (¥78,000) Castella cake (¥1,500) Kitchen Tool Set (¥4,900) Latest version of a Roomba (¥44,800) Persona 5 is full of polish, allure, charm — and more than 100 hours of gameplay. ... Confidant Gift Guide: BACK TO Persona 5 Royal GUIDE. The journalist you’ve agreed with to write positive things about the Phantom Thieves of Hearts apparently loves gifts from Shibuya and Shinjuku. ├ Lucy Instant cup ramen noodle set (Â¥3,480) ├ Unlocking Showtime Attacks ├ Arcana Ultimate Persona Snack Pack (Â¥5,800) ├ Reaper Persona ├ Rank First in the Exam Rewards ├ November ├ Thieves Den ", P5R Meet the Phantom Thieves English Trailer Teased, English/Chinese Version Release Date Inadvertently Revealed, Famitsu Article Teased New Features and Confidants, Caroline and Justine – Strength Confidant, Phantom Thieves Awakened Ultimate Persona, Hunting Wolf Spirit (Makami) Mini-Boss Guide, Guard Captain (Belphelgor) Mini-Boss Guide, Guard Captain (Eligor) and Dirty Two-Horned Beast (Bicorn) Mini-Boss Guide, Awakened Ancestor from the Grave (Arahabhaki) Mini-Boss Guide, Music Store, Station Underground Mall, Shibuya, Supermarket, Station Underground Mall, Shibuya, Cosmetics Store, Station Underground Mall, Shibuya, Japan Sundries Shop, Station Underground Mall, Shibuya, Jewelry Store, Station Underground Mall, Shibuya, Station Underground Mall, Shibuya (1 Gift) and 6/26 TV Shopping (1 Gift), Music Store, Station Underground Mall, Shibuya, Flower Shop. ├ Futaba (Hermit) ├ Robin Hood Could you please add to the current list. ├ October Whoever wrote that was an asshole. ├ Official Western Release Date Confirmed ├ Emperor Arcana ├ Maria ├ Penguin Sniper ├ Lovers Arcana ├ Makoto Niijima – Priestess Confidant Sojiro Persona 5 Reddit. ├ Niijima’s Palace ├ Awakened Ultimate Persona Vitamin pills ???? ├ Ryuji Sakamoto ├ Athena ├ Chariot Arcana ├ Eternal Lockpick Home Persona 5 Royal Sojiro Sakura, the Hierophant Confidant (Confidant Abilities and Guide) Persona 5 Royal - Sojiro Sakura, the Hierophant Confidant (Confidant Abilities and Guide) June 8, 2020 Wolf Knight Persona 5 Royal 15. Sojiro Persona 5 Rank 4. Snack Pack (Â¥5,800) A few weeks ago when I saw this guide, Kasumi’s name was written as “Kasumi” Yoshizawa. ├ Protagonist List of all recommended gift items for each female confidant in Persona 5 / Persona 5 Royal, including where to obtain them and how much they cost. └ Fafnir Your information on Ohya Ichiko is not right. The Alarm Clock gives you 3 points when you give it to the hanged arcana in royal, don’t know how much in regular. Chocolate Truffles (Â¥2,800) For more help with Persona 5 Royal, check out: Click to Reserve Issue 1 of From Gamers Magazine Today. ├ Futaba Sakura “Let’s not fight.” “Calm down, Ryuji.” Phone call at Leblanc: “I can’t … ├ Shido’s Palace ├ Caith Sith http://twitter.com/CubiStudiosJoin our Discord! I looked at this guide, and I saw no such quotation marks. Table-top mini cactus (Â¥1,600) ├ October Watercolor postcard (Â¥800), ♪♪ Gifts for Yusuke Persona 5 The Animation: Supporting Character 2. ├ Ryuji (Chariot) ├ Persona Overview Sporty sunglasses (Â¥12,000) ├ December Ersatz Ifrit ├ Magician Arcana ├ June ├ Agnes ├ Futaba’s Palace Generally, he is only available for Confidant progress in the evenings and on rainy days. ├ September ├ Faith Arcana ├ Shadow Kamoshida (Asmodeus) ├ Sae Niijima – Judgment Confidant Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight: Cameo ├ Different Game Endings Kasumi is … Persona 5 Royal enhances one of the best Japanese RPGs of this console generation, and one way in which it’s been expanded is with some new romance options. Silver Bangle (Â¥78,000) ├ Ann Tamaki – Lovers Confidant ├ Hereward ├ Sun Arcana ├ Orpheus Telos Community for Persona 5 and Persona 5 Royal Do not post P5R spoilers outside of the megathread Persona 5 is a role-playing game in which players live out a year in the life of a high school boy who gains the ability to summon facets of his psyche, known as Personas. Mifune does not like incense. ├ Weapon Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. 40, UPDATE: 01/6/2020 – Added recommended gift items for “Kasumi” Yoshizawa. Fountain Pen ├ Shadow Madarame (Azazel) ├ Izanagi no Okami Picaro Sakura fan (Â¥4,800) (due to a some sort of weird stuff and should have been in the base P5 game). ├ Celestine This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We will also throw in some tips about dialogue with him! ├ Tower Arcana Heart Ring (Â¥88,000) ├ Celestine ├ Madarame’s Palace Doing so will maximize your Confidant progress. ├ Lockpick Guide Hope it is much better from your playing experience. Hifumi the shogi player likes the incense set. Kawakami is only +1 from the Star Mirror, just tried it, definitely wasn’t +3…, There are unnecessary quotation marks around Kasumi’s name that should be removed, No fucking kidding. Sojiro Persona 5 Bond. Well, that covers every romance. ├ Healing Skills Many thanks on behalf of SG. Super noisy alarm clock (Â¥12,000) └ Trophy List. ├ Shiki-Ouji └ New DLC Costumes, ■ New Persona in P5R ├ Diego More than that, though, be kind. ├ Skill Accessories It inadvertently ruined a twist by making people suspicious of who she was before I got to the reveal. └ Adam Kadmon Adult Confidant AU. ├ Depths of Mementos └ Jose, ■ Confidant List and Guide Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. ■ Additional Confidant Guides All orders are custom made … Notify me about new: Guides. ├ Chimera ■ Persona Fusion Guide ├ Fusion Alarm Confidant gifts for Tae Takemi are mostly purchasable at the Station Underground Mall.  Conversations with Tae may sound cool, but you still need to say the right things through our Death Confidant Conversation Guide. ├ Cognitive Sugimura ├ Proficiency These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Snack Pack (Â¥5,800) ├ Crossword Instant cup ramen noodle set (Â¥3,480) Persona 5 Confidant Guide: Hierophant (Sojiro Sakura) By Adam Beck on April 4, 2017 ... *Followups are Persona 5 Royal Exclusive. ├ TV Shopping ├ Hifumi Togo – Star Confidant Custard Cake = Castella btw in the Western Release, couldn’t find Custard Cake anywhere and I decided to try Castella and that worked aswell (This was with Sadayo Kawakami, haven’t tried it with the other ladies though. ├ Loki Btw Sojiro likes sweets and leather goods. └ New Palace ├ Futaba Sakura – Hermit Confidant This is a list of items in Persona 5 Royal. ├ Arsene ├ Black Mask Designer Perfume is only a +2 for Kasumi, not +3. ├ Goro Akechi ├ SP Recovery This is Ersatz from Samurai Gamers (SG). ├ Thieves Den Rewards ├ Part-Time Jobs ├ Holy Grail Persona 5 Royal Confidant Guide: Hierophant - Sojiro Sakura. ├ Toranosuke Yoshida ├ Goemon Persona 5 Royal Cowhide pencil case (Â¥12,000), List of ♪♪ gifts for Sojiro Chariot (Ryuji Sakamoto) You’ll easily max out Ryuji’s Confidant line as long as … I saw those and then I began to suspect. Ranikot Fort. └ Importing P5 Saved Data Silver Bangle (Â¥78,000) Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game. All the guides I’ve found only have gift guides for the female confidants. ├ Uriel Oya Ichiko (Devil Arcana) Black Mug (Shinjuku General Store) Designer Perfume … ├ Old Temple As he is the owner of Leblanc Café, he teaches you how to make the “perfect” coffee and curry dishes. Instant cup ramen noodle set (Â¥3,480) ├ Batting Cage ├ Daily Activities Dragon Sword Keychain (Â¥500), ♪♪ Gifts for Ryuji Kitchen Tool Set (Â¥4,900) High-Quality Aroma Set You can boost your relationship with him as much as you like until you reach Rank 4. ├ Chihaya Mifune – Fortune Confidant Ryuji is crass, to be kind. Latest model of a facial skin care product ├ Seiten Taisei ├ Shadow Shido (Samael) └ New Velvet Room Features in P5R Cheats. Eventually, you’ll get a chance to hang out with someone on February 14th, Valentine’s Day, although if you romanced more than one girl, things won’t look too good (you’ll receive a gift either way). ├ Goro Akeichi – Justice Confidant ├ Munehisa Iwai ├ Quiz Show ├ Justine and Caroline Each of the characters below has very different personalities, so you’ll need to know what gifts they like to easily maximize your Confidant levels with them. So far as we can tell, you will receive the most notes by giving him a wristwatch, fountain pen case, or (maybe) the kitchen set. ├ Futaba’s Palace Thank you so much! Local Mascot Set (Â¥3,600), ♪♪♪ Gifts for Iwai ├ Akechi (Justice) ├ August ■ Mini-Boss Boss Guides Hierophant Confidant Benefits in Persona 5 Royal: Hierophant Confidant Dialogue Guide (Sojiro Sakura) - Persona 5 Royal Rank 1 Equip a Hierophant Persona to receive an additional point for this Confidant in Persona 5 Royal. ├ Infiltration Tools ■ Thief Life Guides THANK YOU! └ Jose’s Shop and Services Electric Toothbrush (Â¥29,800) ├ Physical Skills └ Famitsu Article Teased New Features and Confidants ├ Prometheus ├ Chihaya Mifune The Underground Mall is the Protagonist’s go-to place for obtaining Haru Okumura’s recommended gifts. ├ Yusuke Kitagawa ├ Caroline & Justine (Strength) Royal allows you to give gifts to male confidants now. ├ Jose’s Shop and Services ■ Additional Walkthrough Guides ├ Guts Unfortunately, there is very little information about which gifts are best for Sojiro Sakura. For a list of items pertaining to the original Persona 5 release, see List of Persona 5 Items. Dragon Sword Keychain (Â¥500), ♪♪ Gifts for Shinya Thanks for telling me what happened before I got to it. If you completed the 3rd semester, Ryuji will call the team together today for a talk. Sojiro Persona 5 Age. Boosting your Confidant level with Persona 5 Royal’s Sojiro Sakura provides some impressive recovery items. ├ Laundromat and Dirty Equipment ├ Acquiring Will Seeds ├ Status Recovery Skills ■ Mini-Game Guides ├ Haru Okumura ■ News and Updates Flower vase (Â¥3,200) ├ Palace Tips and Strategies It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. ├ Lucy Rubik’s Cube (Â¥3,200) High quality Sojiro Sakura gifts and merchandise. ├ How to Acquire Will Seeds Be ready to listen and be eager to work. Benefits: Rank: Ability: Description: 1: Coffee Basics : ├ Billiards As a rule for pleasing him, remember the lessons that he gives you about making coffee and curry. Got prompted to offer a gift to Sojiro the first time I had a non-rank-up session. ├ April Silver Bangle (Â¥78,000) ├ Consultant Arcana ├ Athena Picaro This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. There are some Gifts that can only be given once you have a, Male Confidants do not accept Gifts. ├ Caroline & Justine Just gave the Castella to Sojiro and it was a +3. ├ Lock Down We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. A picaresque coming-of-age story, Persona 5 will bring a thrilling, new twist to the RPG genre! └ Game Controls, ■ Tips and Strategies Uji Matcha pudding (Â¥2,400) “KGB Vest”, I began to question why would a shop in Shibuya be selling a Russian vest and why would Ann like this as a present? └ World of Qlipoth Hifumi also loves the Luxury Aromatherapy Set, and it adds +3 notes to her affection meter. ├ Magic Skills Latest version of a Roomba (Â¥44,800) I saw that before I even got to that part so, thanks asshole. ├ September ├ Shadow Kaneshiro (Bael) Kasumi Yoshizawa (Faith) Recommended Gifts: Persona 5 Royal only. Super noisy alarm clock (Â¥12,000) Also Crimson Lipstick didn’t work for Ann, it said something like it would be ackward to give it at this time (Was around Rank 5 or 6). As you might know, gift giving can be a great way to boost your Confidant levels with … ├ Takuto (Consultant) ■ News and Features Archive, ■ New Persona If she is your romantic goal, max out your conversations with her through our Star Confidant Conversation Guide. It’s probably a idol group or a band in Japan. ├ Kichijoji Mysterious Merchant └ Cendrillon Makoto Nijima (Priestess) Makoto’s abilities are quite similar to those of other … ├ Justice Arcana Valuable info. https://discord.gg/UyRZzUx Silver Bangle ├ February Castella cake (Â¥1,500) Are you sure that only female confidants get gift benefits? Persona 5 (Manga): Supporting Character 2. ├ Ichiko Ohya Previously referred to as Social Links in Persona 3 and 4, Confidants provide certain enhancements and bonuses in everyday activities and combat in Persona 5. ├ Confidant Gift Guide ├ World Arcana ■ Persona Compendium ├ Haru Okumura – Empress Confidant ├ New Costumes and Outfits ■ Social Stat Guides └ Arcana Ultimate Persona Most of Ann Takamaki’s recommend gifts can be found at Shibuya’s Station Underground Mall. ├ Shadow IT President ■ School Life Guides However there is still one really bad decision you can make in the game. When ranking up, you should refer to Conversation Guides instead to get as many points as possible. High-Quality Aroma Set (Â¥3,800) Wrist & Ankle weights ├ Yuuki Mishima – Moon Confidant Instant cup ramen noodle set (Â¥3,480) Station Underground Mall, Shibuya, Cosmetics Store, Station Underground Mall, Shibuya, Flower Shop, Station Underground Mall, Shibuya, Latest model of a facial skin care product*. Fountain Pen (Â¥8,000) ├ Orpheus Telos Picaro Gifts can only be given in non-rank-up encounters. Did you just copy this from another site without checking? The “snack pack” appears to be the cheap chocolates, they worked on Kawakami. Or who knows! We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Hey so Twinfinite stole this info from you and posted it as their own. ├ Makoto (Priestess) ├ P5R Meet the Phantom Thieves English Trailer Teased ├ Hecate I bookmarked it. June 11, 2020 ├ Judgement Arcana March 3rd. Instant cup ramen noodle set (Â¥3,480) ├ Mementos Overview and Features ├ Depths of Mementos └ Tycoon, ■ Phantom Thieves of Hearts ■ Phantom Thieves Third Tier Persona Roomba (Â¥44,800) Male confidants can now be given gifts.