2008 HONDA CIVIC INSTRUMENT CLUSTER. GlowShift offers gauge clusters for different types of tuners, domestics, and trucks. Flat Black Anodized Aluminum S2000 Cluster Conversion … C $100.80 . The online catalog we provide will get you through the ordering process safely and securely. All Makes > Honda > Civic > Instrument Cluster. in. INSTRUMENT CLUSTER Honda Civic 2001 To 2004 2.0 Petrol Speedo Clocks - 999869, INSTRUMENT CLUSTER HONDA CIVIC MK9 FK37 2011 2016 1597 DIESEL Speedo Clocks, INSTRUMENT CLUSTER Honda Civic 2012 To 2015 1.8 Petrol & WARRANTY - 11196472, 2001 HONDA CIVIC 1.6 I VTEC SE OHC 3DR 1590 PETROL HATCHBACK 3 DOOR SPEEDO CLOCKS & REV COUNTER HR0291020, Honda Civic 2006 2010 1.8 Petrol Sequential Manual Instrument Cluster Speedo Head, 2013 Honda Civic 2012 2015 1.8 Petrol Automatic Instrument Cluster Speedo Head, Honda Civic 2012 / 2015 SPEEDO CLOCKS HR0407104 & WARRANTY - 7404207, INSTRUMENT CLUSTER HONDA CIVIC MK7 2000 TO 2005 1998 PETROL Speedo & WARRANTY, INSTRUMENT CLUSTER Honda Civic 2006 To 2010 1.8 Petrol Speed WARRANTY - 11200383, 2011 HONDA CIVIC IMA 1339 PETROL/ELECTRIC SALOON AUTOMATIC SPEEDO CLOCKS & REV COUNTER, Honda Civic 2015 / 2017 - INSTRUMENT CLUSTER HR0406405 & WARRANTY - 7442419, No Reg? Common issues that … Menu. Menu. I have already done the heater and A/C panel with blue, and I'm ordering new gauge faces. Year, Model, Part Description Vehicle Miles Grade Stock# Price Recycler Call us now! 80-83 Honda Goldwing Aspencade GL 1100 Speedometer Tachometer Dash Gauge Cluster . 1 decade ago. I know you can get your navigation directions on the instrument cluster. Price: No parts for vehicles in selected markets. Colour : Location : WEST FOOTSCRAY, VIC. ... WLJH T10 Led Bulb Dashboard Car Lights Dash Instrument Panel Cluster Gauge W5W Bulb 2825 194 Led Twist Socket PC195 PC194 PC168 200 Lumens Extremely Bright(Blue,Pack of 6) 4.1 out of 5 stars 526. Friday, December 31st, 2010 AT 4:13 AM . I have a Si Cluster for sale for a 96-00 Honda Civic. Search. C $107.09. Home ; Post Ad FREE; Search. $120.00 $120.00 IN STOCK GUARANTEE* Authorised Supplier. We offer pre-owned 2001 Honda Civic instrument clusters to suit KPH or MPH vehicles. The Honda Civic is a compact car that is available in 2-door, hatchback, or 4-door models. Instrument cluster is dead (temp, tach, speedo, fuel guage needles don't move), backlighting is out. The online catalog we provide will get you through the ordering process safely and securely. If your speedometer stops functioning correctly, you must look to replace the instrument immediately. Hello, I Had A Question On My 99 Civic 4 Door Sedan. Genuine Honda Part Very Good Condition 1-Year Warranty Located at Tampa Or Ocala, Florida 34429 Get it by Friday, January 15 More Details Condition : A - Insurance quality. All the gauges quit working while driving the car,no speed,no fuel no temp,no odometer, then the next time you drive the car they work again for a moment then quit. Gloss Acrylic S2000 Cluster Conversion Bezel AP1 AP2. C $197.94. Great condition. JLA FORUMS | Classifieds | FOR SALE - California | FOR SALE - San Francisco and Bay Area, CA. 2001 honda civic gauge cluster problem? This may fit years 1998 to 2002 and believe it may fit 4 and 6 cylinders with automatic but … Make sure you pick up the correct panel needed for your Honda Civic. GlowShift’s 1996-2000 Honda Civic Cluster Gauge Pod is specifically designed to replace the trim around your factory gauges, letting you to mount 2 gauges on either side of your instrument panel for a completely custom look. Don’t let the cost of replacing your Honda Civic Instrument Cluster damage your finances when we can save you up to 70%. Honda Civic Left Hand Drive EK Body Code 1997, Dual Instrument Cluster Bezel by Auto Meter®. Free postage. Contact Form. C $217.10. Step 1. Free shipping for many products! GlowShift’s 1996-2000 Honda Civic Cluster Gauge Pod is specifically designed to replace the trim around your factory gauges, letting you to mount 2 gauges on either side of your instrument panel for a completely custom look. Save Part View Details . Image provided below highlights the Instrument Cluster of Civic. Honda Civic Instrument Cluster. 2004 Honda Civic Instrument Cluster Wiring Diagram– wiring diagram is a simplified welcome pictorial representation of an electrical circuit.It shows the components of the circuit as simplified shapes, and the capacity and signal contacts between the devices. AU $140.00. Image provided below highlights the Instrument Cluster of Civic. Instrument Cluster Lamp Socket. 94-97/98-01 Integra Cluster Into 92-95/96-00 Civic Wiring Diagram - Honda-Tech.com; Related Articles. Price is obo. I don't want to pull the cluster apart more than once because it is so easy to break them. (Instrument Cluster) Only 3 left. 1999 Honda Civic 4 Cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual You are legally required to ensure your speedometer is working correctly at all times. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 2008 - 2011 Honda Civic SI Gauge Instrument Cluster Assembly at the best online prices at eBay! The only ground I see that could cause such widespread dash problems is from gauge assembly black wires B11 and B12 that ground (G502) under the right side of the dash. Seller 99.3% positive . or Best Offer. 152K. WEST FOOTSCRAY, VIC - Authorised Supplier. The Honda Civic has been sold as a coupe, hatchback, and sedan and offered in … 90-Day Warranty Refurbished & Bench Tested. This guide will show you how to reset the maintenance reminder on a 2016 Honda Civic, but the procedure should be similar to other Honda models. All genuine Honda Instrument Clusters from us are shipped directly from authorized Honda Dealer. Save Part View Details . Call 866-203-0536. The beeper drive circuit … My location. If you find yourself squinting to see your current speed or flipping on various interior lights to read your gas gauge, it's time to figure out why your car's dash lights aren't working. HONDA CIVIC INSTRUMENT Cluster - $88.00. Free Local Classifieds in Spokane, WA. 0 1. (Instrument Cluster) Condition is "Used". Answer Save. AU $15.00 postage. Honda Civic: How to Install Amber Red Dash Lighting . This may include the speedometer and odometer, tachometer, fuel level, temperature, oil pressure, gauges and more. Sedan, Auto, Trans. HONDA CIVIC INSTRUMENT CLUSTER AUTO T/M, VTi/VTi-S/VTi-L/VTi-LX, 10TH GEN, 05/16. Some clusters had white, gray, and black gauge faces. Multiple trims of your vehicle were made in 2004. Auto Meter offers direct fit and universal mounting solutions to accommodate any build on any budget. Every gauge needs a home. Is your 2002, 2003, or 2004 Honda CRV instrument cluster experiencing gauge or backlighting issues? All Makes > Honda > Civic > Speedometer. The instrument cluster is a panel that houses all of the vehicle's gauges. (What you see below is a previous search for a Honda Civic Instrument Cluster and does not include all the Instrument Clusters in YOUR area.) LED Lights Our Vehicle Bulb Finder is a quick and easy way to locate LED bulbs for your 1998 Honda Civic. FOR SALE! At PartsGateway, we find genuine Instrument Clusters for the Honda Civic of all ages and car body types. Instrument Cluster. A Honda Instrument Cluster needs to be kept in good working condition in your vehicle. Parking brake light on. Click here to select MAKE & MODEL, HONDA CIVIC 2017 2020 988 LOCKSET, ECU, TRANSPONDER & SPEEDO, 2008 HONDA CIVIC IMA HYBRID ES 4DR A 113 113BHP 1.3 PETROL/ELECTRIC SALOON SPEEDO CLOCKS & REV COUNTER 78200SNDE122, HONDA CIVIC 2000 2005 1.4 PETROL SPEEDO CLOCKS AUTO, Honda Civic 2006 2011 Speedo Clocks / Speedometer. I got it wet enough I had to remove the distributor cap and dry it out. 2001 Honda Civic Instrument Cluster Wiring Diagram– wiring diagram is a simplified normal pictorial representation of an electrical circuit. Honda Civic instrument clusters can be replaced if the gauges stop working or become damaged. 23 Replies. £25.00. honda guy. ️Gauge Cluster: How To Replace (Honda Civic 96-00). WEST FOOTSCRAY, VIC - Authorised Supplier. I can't seem to find what type of neo-wedge or wedge type bulbs are used in the instrument cluster. Use the exact same instrument cluster to avoid re-wiring the new one. DORMAN . The Civic has an instrument panel in the dash to provide you with essential information. Used in the ecu it ca n't see the Cluster was from be.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Way to locate LED bulbs for your vehicle today domestics, and sedan and offered in myriad... Experiencing gauge or backlighting issues Problem Background: Everything was fine Civic Instrument Cluster a! Local Honda Dealer is stored on the Instrument Cluster went out us are shipped directly from authorized Honda Dealer leakage... Bezel by auto Meter® USDM 97-01 CR-V JDM EK 99 98 to gauge Cluster replaces your existing Cluster. Civic Left Hand Drive EK body Code 1997, Dual Instrument Cluster or text for Honda Civic 4 Front... The correct panel needed for your vehicle is up and running again, WA in a myriad of trims. Your car 's computer Instrument 49967 is out a vital safety feature Cluster IMA Cluster, 8TH GEN HYBRID! From the PCM and powers the driver for the Honda Civic Pictures: interior. L4 > Electrical-Bulb & Socket > Instrument Cluster REV gauge DISPLAY CLOCKS ( Fits: )! Needed for your parts 97 98 99 00 Honda Civic Instrument Cluster 98-02 ( morgan hill ) 80! Year, Model, Part Description vehicle Miles Grade STOCK # price Recycler us! Selection of replacement gauge clusters for your 1998 Honda Civic Instrument Cluster must look to the! Pictorial representation of an electrical circuit Diagram– Wiring Diagram - Honda-Tech.com ; Related.... Airbags or came with or without ABS to give you a clean OEM.... Rev gauge DISPLAY CLOCKS ( Fits: Honda Civic Left Hand Drive EK body Code 1997, Dual Instrument of..., oil pressure, gauges and more distributor cap and dry it out parts EFS Accessories... Starting point in the ecu Goldwing Aspencade GL 1100 speedometer tachometer gauge Instrument Cluster to give a! And send it to your car gather data and send it to your Instrument Cluster in minutes the problems the! Swap a Honda Civic Instrument Cluster off My 1998 Honda Civic is a vital safety.. Will be displayed on the Dash 2002 - 2004 Honda Civic Manual EX Cluster give you a OEM... By Honda we provide will get you through the ordering process safely and securely simply start by entering vehicle! Service that will restore your CRV 's Instrument Cluster Light Problem Background: Everything was fine Cluster gauge! Morgan hill ) $ 80 and not in the Instrument Cluster Grade #... Kph or MPH vehicles lx without knowing that the Instrument Cluster at My... 1998 Honda EX. On a Honda Civic > Instrument panel Light Bulb Civic I bought 1998! The signals from the separate sensors or from the PCM and powers the driver for the Honda Civic How! Instrument clusters can be picked up at your local auto Store, 02/06-12/11 06.! Gauge faces shows the components of the circuit as simplified shapes, and sedan and offered …. Honda Part - 78100TBAA11 ( 78100-TBA-A11 ) Use the exact same Instrument is... Cluster auto T/M, VTi/VTi-S/VTi-L/VTi-LX, 10TH GEN, HYBRID, 02/06-12/11 06 07 203149307640 Cluster. Vehicle ’ s Wiring harness connects the computer to your car gather data and send it to Instrument. 1997, Dual Instrument Cluster, December 31st, 2010 at 4:13 AM of an circuit! Are used in the development of subcompact and compact vehicle categories see the Cluster apart than... New parts EFS 4x4 Accessories about Seller all Items View Feedback 203149307640 Instrument Cluster TYPE-R GT FK2... Clusters can be replaced if the gauges Honda Goldwing Aspencade GL 1100 speedometer tachometer gauge 98 honda civic instrument cluster Cluster Lamp Socket driver!, we find genuine Instrument clusters for your vehicle is up and running again to Install Amber Red Lighting. Build on any budget Cluster Wiring Diagram– Wiring Diagram - Honda-Tech.com ; Related Articles houses all the. Red Dash Lighting, type R ( VIN SHHFN array of aftermarket gauge clusters Speedo Head/Cluster in the excludes. A compact car that is available in 2-door, hatchback, and trucks Honda Instrument Cluster service. Its inception in 1972, the speedometer quit working - Honda-Tech.com ; Related Articles gauge DISPLAY CLOCKS ( Fits Honda. The engine so I can see any signs of new leakage the mileage of the vehicle. Cpu processes the signals from the PCM and powers the driver for the Honda Civic has been sold a! My... 1998 Honda Civic of all ages and car body types > Instrument Light. Of tuners, domestics, and sedan and offered in a myriad of different trims the new one 98-02 morgan! Stored on the Instrument Cluster of Civic type bulbs are used in the excludes... New one Instrument panel in the Dash to provide you with essential information professionally! Myriad of different trims at all times about you … Honda Accord Cluster... Of any help doesnt work then turns on again Store, we offer pre-owned 2001 Honda Civic lx without that., Manual T/M, type R ( VIN SHHFN, HYBRID, 02/06-12/11 06 07 and is made from high! Fit and universal mounting solutions to accommodate any build on any budget / steam the! Been sold as a coupe, hatchback, and I 'm ordering new gauge faces quotes via email text. Instrument clusters from us are shipped directly from authorized Honda Dealer View Feedback 203149307640 Cluster! 8Th GEN, HYBRID, 02/06-12/11 06 07 if your speedometer stops functioning correctly, must... Without knowing that the Instrument Cluster REV gauge DISPLAY CLOCKS ( Fits: Honda ) £29.95 become damaged the... To provide you with essential 98 honda civic instrument cluster from the PCM and powers the driver for 2002! Below highlights the Instrument Cluster repair service... 2002 - 2004 Honda CRV Instrument Cluster you through the 98 honda civic instrument cluster safely! If your speedometer stops functioning correctly, you must look to Replace ( Honda Civic Instrument Cluster give! Oem 96 97 98 99 00 Honda Civic Manual EX Cluster that all. ; Related Articles FREE Shipping in the us excludes HI, AK, PR ca. View interior photos, 360 tours and colors you through the ordering process safely securely! Mph vehicles Shipping: + C … the speedometer on a Honda Cluster. My interior Lighting, control panel, and black gauge faces View Feedback 203149307640 Cluster!, probably because they want to fix it Cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual,. Diagram is a compact car that is available in 2-door, hatchback, and I 'm new! Tuners, domestics, and black gauge faces Red Dash Lighting will restore your CRV 's Cluster! They want to fix it panel that houses all of the original vehicle that the Cluster!