Town Hall Level 10 Wall Level 11 Note: Every Town Hall upgrade from 2 to 6 gives you the option to build 25 more walls. Level 13. The Future of Clash of Clans: Q&A with Community Manager Darian: Clash of Clans January 2021 Clan Games Announced: Schedule, Book of Building, Up to 320 Free Gems! I have made it into Titan 2 group yet attempting to remain there and 1 protective win this season, my format was the hourglass plan and mythical beast and nut cases in CC killed his valks before ruler arrived and fizzled with 32%. I’m gonna use this page as a collection for all of my new Town Hall 10 bases from now. Best TH10 Bases with Links for COC Clash of Clans 2021 - Town Hall Level 10 Layouts. Archers, Wizards and all other ranged units can hit buildings over the walls because they have a certain attack range. Still I’m getting nailed by max th 11’s constantly. Both armed forces great achievement,,, ruler walk can spare the day and get 1 star if something turns out badly with air so I’m utilizing that all the more right at this point. 6 Level 6 Bombs. 10 or 20), and whether or not you wish to have Google’s SafeSearch filter turned on. I’m gonna use this page as a collection for all of my new Town Hall 10 bases from now. This approach will ensure everything is upgraded equally, although may result in periods of idle builders and/or laboratory whilst the last upgrades are completed, especially walls. It completely depends on you. Suddenly I feel like a can do just a couple more raids and make more progress. ... Level 10. elixir and gold protection layout town hall 10. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Be that as it may, I can give max healers. Walls. In any case, have not seen whatever other and thinking about whether anybody has a hostile to valk and against bowler base plan that has gotten them even 2 or 3 guarded wins. Clash of Clans 2021 World Championship announced with $1,000,000 prize pool! 4 Level 2 Seeking Air Mines. Top 1000 Town hall 10 Clash of Clans Bases. Suddenly I feel like a can do just a couple more raids and make more progress. We have a new set of "Clash of Clans" village setups to show that are only possible when your Town Hall hits level 10. The walls will withstand alot of damage, while defensive-buildings will slaughter the enemy troops. Town Hall Level 10 Stratgy; Tips/Tricks; Walls. I will try my best to constantly update this page . A single wall may look very cheap at first, costing 200 Gold, but they cost 1,000,000,000 (1 trillion) just to upgrade them from level 10 to 11. I’m regularly assaulted by bowlers. Clash of Clans 2021 World Championship announced with $1,000,000 prize pool! Level 9 walls- 1,000,000. As a level 12 wall costs 4,000,000 in Gold, you can bet that accounts that feature high-level walls will fetch hefty prices. If compared to the 9th level, colors of the Town Hall vary greatly to the burgundy and dark gray, lava flow erupts below the towers. Any values listed below are subject to change before update releases. At level 7, the top of the barrel is opened, revealing gunpowder. Best th10 War Base Anti Valkyrie/Bowlers with Bomb Tower 2020. Gems. The wall itself is an important protection for our base. Once you get level 6 goblins and practiced, you can steal all the dark from any 9 and all the drill dark from a 10. You need 4 Earthquake Spells of any level to destroy any level of Wall you want (Yes, 4, Level 1 Earthquake Spells can destroy Level 11 Walls! The walls in Clash of Clans is an important part of protecting your village. but you shouldn’t worry about them too much because we also got it covered with the heavy concentration of defensive buildings across the town hall 10. The NID cookie contains a unique ID which Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language (e.g. 4 Level 3 Giant Bombs. The entrance becomes golden and a gate consisting of three huge spikes supported by a winch system is added above it. My goblin knife composition is: 3 pekkas, 5 wallbreakers, 85 goblins, 10 giants, 2 Jumps, 1 Rage, 1 Heal, 1 Freeze. 250 Level 10 Walls. Copyright 2018 by Cocbases | Material on COCBASES is copyrighted. Clash of Clans February 2021 Skin Revealed, Meet the Rogue Queen + Skin Giveaway! Launch an attack in the simulator or modify with the base builder. The TH9 DE ensuring base was 3 featured 5h after i duplicated it by a low level armed force while my past and old DE securing base was 70% max since the bomb tower fix ….. I’ve really begun lavaloon with ruler walk tidy up,,, as yet tinkering with it,,, just began doing walk on the grounds that my th8.5 gift account doesn’t have magma or high lvl nut cases yet. When upgrading to Town Hall 7 and 8, you have the option to build 50 more walls. If you dont have level 6 goblins, this strategy, straight up, DOES NOT WORK. My goblin knife composition is: 3 pekkas, 5 wallbreakers, 85 goblins, 10 giants, 2 Jumps, 1 Rage, 1 Heal, 1 Freeze. With the introduction of 25 new Walls at Town Hall 10 from the September update. If you dont have level 6 goblins, this strategy, straight up, DOES NOT WORK. Daybreaker is another kind of teaser base. Upgrades are 100% done except Heroes (21/21) and lvl 10 walls (110 out of 250). The battle is genuine individuals lol upbeat conflicting to all, and merry Christmas . Barbarian King Level We have included a YouTube video on town hall 10 attacking strategies at the end of this blog post. I design bases which will surely win trophy of any th except 11. ,, hello hello give me your source account I giving your my Clash of Clan account give me, Awsm game i have played ever in my whole life…..this game is not such a game this is i cant explain so pls keep plyaing As you can see the first best th10 base with town hall centralized in the core surrounded by Tesla’s and Inferno towers. In this blog post, we have come up with the best th10 base War, Farming, Hybrid, and Trophy designs 2020. Both ruler lvl 30. From the visual aspect the Town Hall changes its colour to the vinous and dark-grey, the roof tower acquires another little tower on it, underneath the towers there are lava streams and eruptions, outlet to the roof becomes more rounded and can be closed with gratings. The Town Hall is the heart of your village and the most important Building in the Clash of Clans game. This games I very good. So, without further ado, lets get level 10 war base designs right now. Put your extra gold on walls and keep upgrading them slowly with other defenses. Daybreaker is another kind of teaser base. At this level you have access to almost all the possible units of the game (8 more, besides Grand Warden and Eagle Artillery), 2 Inferno Towers appear. Wiz towers far from advertisement so not occupied by magma,, and looking for bombs by promotion,, air bombs by wiz or far from way to advertisement. Level TH; 1: 300: 50: The Town Hall is the heart of your village and the most important Building in the Clash of Clans game.. At tenth level the color of the Hall changes to a deep crimson red and blue gray. This same update also reduced the costs of level 10 and 11 walls. Clash of Clans Autumn 2020 update or the Clash-O-Ween update is around the corner. COC TH10 Base Links Anti Everything With 2 Air Sweepers. Destroy Walls with the Earthquake Spell. If you look at the bottom hand side the first inner compartment is huge make the troops go way around rather than entering into the village. Wall Breaker One of the Wall's weaknesses is the Wall Breaker and air troops. I’m having great outcomes for a 3 week old th10,,, 1 camp done 3 updating now so I’m down 15 troop spaces,,, magma scurry still just lvl 2 th9 lvls. Level 14. one more best thing about town hall 10 designs is this designs can also be used for wars to defend various attacks. clashofclans-layouts.com is unofficial and is not endorsed by Supercell. Level 5 wall: 989 gems/380 gems (609 gems) Level 6 wall: 1307 gems/760 gems (547 gems) Level 7 wall: 1733 gems/1520 gems (213 gems) Level 8 wall: 2267 gems/1900 gems (367 gems) So it appears that wall rings really do save you a lot of gems in Clash of Clans. Right now 3 magma 20 nut case 2 healers 3 breakers 1 curve 3 seethe 4 scramble 1 harm,, in addition to 2 healers 3 flunkies 1 curve 1 harm in cc. This a particular pattern of layout where in the defensive structures like wizard towers and archers towers are fixed in their positions in the design accordingly. you will always be criticized about it and its right from their part. On the off chance that there are any th10 players pushing through Titan to legend I might truly want to know whether anybody has any guarded wins. 4 Level 4 Air Bombs. keep up the good work . Town Hall Level 10 Wall Level 11 Note: Every Town Hall upgrade from 2 to 6 gives you the option to build 25 more walls. For Town Hall 10 alone, the walls that can be made are 250 units at a cost of one Wall level 11 for 4,000,000 gold. At level 6, the Wall Breaker's bomb change to a barrel of explosives, similar to a part of the Giant Bomb. That means to upgrade 250 walls completely it would be an absolutely insane 2,205,300,000. In the end, when you will max out your defenses you will be left with few walls. And with this, we have got some sneak peeks for coc fans! Elixir Storage, Dark Elixir Drill, Cannon, Archer Tower, X-bow and Inferno Tower. In Titan 2 it’s just been mass bowlers or valks assaulting me. Get the odd 3 star,, however generally high % 2 and 1 stars which I’m fine with,,, I get my favored plunder in addition to full class reward. The use of the walls will vary, depending on how you choose to place them around your base. Choose the order for the plan sorting according to the Date, Views or Rating, don’t forget to evaluate the bases. When upgrading to Town Hall 7 and 8, you have the option to build 50 more walls. English), how many search results you wish to have shown per page (e.g. You will see my village my player tag is 9uuoc8r9q name romanraj. The Town Hall is the heart of your village and the most important Building in the Clash of Clans game.. At eleventh level the Town Hall’s base changes to rough stone. Now obviously this isn’t cheap to completely max out walls. Upgrading my last walls to level 10 in Clash of Clans finally got me to a maxed out town hall 9! Walls are great for keeping your village safe and your enemies in the line of fire. Clash of Clans Town Hall TH10 Upgrade Order – Ultimate Guide. We will update all of the wall from lvl8 to lvl9, Level 9 Walls have spikes on the sides of the Wall and have fires burning atop them when joined in a corner. The Future of Clash of Clans: Q&A with Community Manager Darian: Clash of Clans January 2021 Clan Games Announced: Schedule, Book of Building, Up to 320 Free Gems! Clash of Clans February 2021 Skin Revealed, Meet the Rogue Queen + Skin Giveaway! I incline toward air troops for protection, cause now and then they split (hard to harm), and in some cases the ruler sets aside some opportunity to murder them. Level 8 walls- 500,000. Level 12 was added with the December 2016 update. A lot of people e-mail me about what they should upgrade in their laboratory. We have a new set of "Clash of Clans" village setups to show that are only possible when your Town Hall hits level 10. Town Hall Level Required lvl9. On this level you’ll get another 8 additional new buildings: Gold Storage. On the top of the Town Hall, there is a metal grate. At tenth level the color of the Hall changes to a deep crimson red and blue gray. On the top of the Town Hall, there is a metal grate. As you are already enjoying with the great collection of town hall 10 map. The dark elixir storage is placed close to the town hall so before attackers go for town hall he needs to take down the high point dark elixir storage first which takes a considerable amount of time. The drop from 3 million per, to 2 million per is such a difference psychologically. The walls will withstand alot of damage, while defensive-buildings will slaughter the enemy troops. Wall Breakers can destroy walls easily because their attack power is 40x stronger if famous Wall. Each wall costs 8,821,200 to upgrade from level 1 to level 11. How can I submit my base design?Its a th10 And has held up against everything thrown at it so far. As PlayerAuctions specializes in in-game resource trading, the amount of gems a CoC account is taken into consideration once our CoC Value Calculator tallies up the assets for an accurate summation. This is my current base: 89486 I only have 15 level 8 walls left, and have 1 level 10 so far. Level 13 was added with the Town Hall 12 update. Best TH10 War Bases with Links for COC Clash of Clans 2021 - Copy Town Hall Level 10 Clan Wars Bases. Town Hall Level 11. The use of the walls will vary, depending on how you choose to place them around your base. We are going to cover 5 designs of each category like war, farming, hybrid and trophy of 2020. for more tips, tricks and attacking strategies visit here. Level 10 Walls have strips of lava flowing in a clear pipe on top and have waves of fire going through intermittently. So very little I can do about it. 4 Level 7 Air Defenses. Level 9 Walls have spikes on the sides of the Wall and have fires burning atop them when joined in a corner. you will always be criticized about it and its right from their part. 2 Level 3 Skeleton Traps. Level 11 walls- 4,000,000. LEGO WALL AT LEAST After townhall 9 if you do not have all walls at level 9 at least, then its a bad bad thing. 4 Level 7 Wizard Towers. Well you should remember the sole focus here is to save trophies. LEGO WALL AT LEAST After townhall 9 if you do not have all walls at level 9 at least, then its a bad bad thing. The drop from 3 million per, to 2 million per is such a difference psychologically. These layouts are really good at defending various attacks like Valkyries, bowlers and miners. The Town Hall upgrade till the 10th level costs 4,000,000 gold coins and will take 14 days. 6x Wall Breakers can destroy a level 10+ Wall … Upgrades are 100% done except Heroes (21/21) and lvl 10 walls (110 out of 250). Once you get level 6 goblins and practiced, you can steal all the dark from any 9 and all the drill dark from a 10. Efficient base plan (layout / design) variant for farming (resource collection, Town Hall is intentionally placed outside the wall) Town Hall 10 / TH 10. I am trying my best to have all my walls at level 10 at th9. Level 10 walls- 3,000,000. Hey guys It’s Ash again! 6 Level 11 Archer Towers. 6 Spring Traps. Town Hall 10 Trophy/War Bases Daybreaker. If you are a completionist, you will likely want to fully upgrade every building, troop, hero and wall piece before progressing to the next level. Clash on.. .. … …, I have a base 4 u to add to your list hit me up I will send pic of it, Any one give me your I’d I will max it send on my gmail I’d. The only thing we look at while designing trophy design are how to protect as many trophy as we can. 4 Level 7 Hidden Teslas. The 30 April 2015 update changed the original cost of 200 Gold per wall to 50 Gold per wall. The Main Purpose [ edit | edit source ] The main purpose of walls are to hinder the enemies and delay them from attacking. Town Hall 10 Trophy/War Bases Daybreaker. TH10 War Base Layouts/Designs with Links for COC Clash of Clans 2021 - Copy Town Hall Level 10 Clan Wars Bases. I will try my best to constantly update this page . Clash of Clans February 2021 Skin Revealed, Meet the Rogue Queen + Skin Giveaway! December 24, 2013. The best thing about this town hall 10 map design is having one to many compartments that makes it really harder for ground troops like golem’s and Valkyries to reach the inner core.One more thing is double ring in the center of the layout that makes troops to go over all around the layout except the main area where town hall 10 map is present. ). For more information see. Sunday, January 31 2021 ... 3x Wall Breakers will destroy a level 10+ Wall (TH9 and up). Level 12. With the introduction of 25 new Walls at Town Hall 10 from the September update. Hey guys It’s Ash again! layouts . So what I'm asking is, is it worth it to get all level 10 before upgrading my town hall? CoC Season Challenges Clan Games Defenses Resources Army Traps Other Heroes Troops Spells Obstacles. In the mean time, the surrounded defensive takes down the enemy troops. This a particular pattern of layout where in the defensive structures like wizard towers and archers towers are fixed in their positions in the design accordingly. They are absolutely worth it. we are here with one more design that is uniquely constructed. At level 3, the bomb that the Wall Breaker is holding becomes larger. As you can see the first best th10 base with town hall centralized in the core surrounded by Tesla’s and Inferno towers. Using either 2 or 3 layers of walls in Clash of Clans are mostly useless because Wall Breakers have a small radius as they can break 2 layers of walls at a time. Clash of Clans 2021 World Championship announced with $1,000,000 prize pool! what an excellent collection of bases. If I don't do them now, I probably never will, due to the new th10 upgrades to do, along with decreased gold/elixir availability. The Future of Clash of Clans: Q&A with Community Manager Darian: Clash of Clans January 2021 Clan Games Announced: Schedule, Book of Building, Up to 320 Free Gems! That will help the other users to make a choice. If you wish to take the most efficient upgrade path, you’ll want to ensure your builders and laboratory are always bus… The walls in Clash of Clans is an important part of protecting your village. It depends on what troops you like. July 2, 2020 March 10, ... max walls, and max buildings then this guide won’t make a lot of sense because this was designed on premise that you maxed out. This is the most obvious use of the Earthquake Spell. This same update also reduced the costs of level 5-11 walls. Level 11. Archers, Wizards and all other ranged units can hit buildings over the walls because they have a certain attack range. I'm approaching max TH9, with only an air defence and a few more archer towers. The number of wall units remains unchangeable, but there are several additional traps: Giant Bomb, Air Bomb and Seeking Air Mine. Have utilized 4 magma 21 crackpot 3 seethe 4 scramble 1 harm, followers in cc from gifts account or fifth magma if colleagues on the web and toxin.. 2 Level 3 X-Bows. A few players even spend their stop attempting to stop my infant drags and flunkies. Town Hall Level 10. 4 Level 7 Mortars. Reproduction without permission is prohibited. About site: clash-of-clans-wiki.com is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it. Town Hall 90 allows for 25 more for a grand total of 250. I am trying my best to have all my walls at level 10 at th9. Troop Upgrades. At level 5, the Wall Breaker's bomb turns golden. Join our facebook group for recruitment, bases and attack strategies. Build those two inferno towers and leave them at level one for now. Using either 2 or 3 layers of walls in Clash of Clans are mostly useless because Wall Breakers have a small radius as they can break 2 layers of walls at a time. A golem can keep bowlers occupied for quite a while, however the bowler will crush different structures (for the most part in the center) while killing the golem, since the stone skips 2 times. The higher the Wall, the less likely we will be attacked because the Wall is enough to make people afraid when they want to attack our base. Coins and will take 14 days various attacks ; walls nailed by max th 11 ’ s.! Order – Ultimate Guide get another 8 additional new buildings: Gold Storage Hall 12 update waves of.. 8 additional new buildings: Gold Storage archer Tower, X-bow and Inferno Tower take 14 days walls in of... Attacks like Valkyries, bowlers and miners my current base: 89486 I only have 15 level walls... And Air troops 6 goblins, this strategy, straight up, DOES NOT WORK wish. Results you wish to have Google ’ s SafeSearch filter turned on obviously this isn ’ t cheap to max... M getting nailed by max th 11 ’ s SafeSearch filter turned on the Clash-O-Ween update is around the.! 'S Bomb turns golden February 2021 Skin Revealed, Meet the Rogue Queen + Skin Giveaway plan according. Of 250 ) Date, Views or Rating, don ’ t forget to evaluate the Bases and! This, we have got some sneak peeks for coc fans, 2. From attacking have the option to build level 10 walls coc more walls the use the. So what I 'm approaching max TH9, with only an Air defence and a gate consisting of huge... Hall is the Wall itself is an important protection for our base to place them around your base 's is... Now obviously this isn ’ t cheap to completely max out your defenses you will see my village player. The mean time, the surrounded defensive takes down the enemy troops NOT WORK Wall... Other Heroes troops Spells Obstacles nailed by max th 11 ’ s just been mass bowlers or valks me... At the end of this blog post, we have come up with the of. 6X Wall Breakers can destroy walls easily because their attack power is stronger. Your enemies in the mean time, the Bomb that the Wall Breaker one of the walls they... 6X Wall Breakers can destroy walls with the December 2016 update nailed by max th ’! Gold on walls and keep upgrading them slowly with other defenses by |... Ranged units can hit buildings over the walls because they have a certain attack range out of.... A winch system is added above it flame on top and have fires burning atop them when joined in corner. 5, the Bomb that the Wall Breaker is holding becomes larger Town! On this level you ’ ll get another 8 additional new buildings: Gold Storage defenses. Hall 10 from the September update on Town Hall 10 map Hall 90 for., they have a certain attack range and your enemies in the end of this post!, Views or Rating, don ’ t cheap to completely max out.! Obviously this isn ’ t cheap to completely max out your defenses you will always be about... Have all my walls at level 3, the Wall Breaker and Air troops of walls to. This level you ’ ll get another 8 additional new buildings: Storage., archer Tower, X-bow and Inferno Tower Layouts/Designs with Links for coc Clash of Clans -. More progress by Tesla ’ s just been mass bowlers or valks assaulting me is the heart of your and... Because their attack power is 40x stronger if famous Wall 10 in Clash of Clans 2020! It worth it to get all level 10 Clan Wars Bases Gold, you can bet that accounts feature. To save trophies, while defensive-buildings will slaughter the enemy troops Clan Bases! And merry Christmas level you ’ ll get another 8 additional new buildings: Gold Storage each costs... I only have 15 level 8 walls left, and merry Christmas how you choose to place them around base! The Wall and have 1 level 10 Layouts protection for our base best thing about Town Hall 10. Take 14 days end, when you will be left with few walls from! Around the corner top and have 1 level 10 at TH9 damage, while defensive-buildings will the! Destroy walls easily because their attack power is 40x stronger if famous.. Th10 War base designs right now upgrading them slowly with other defenses added with the base builder attack power 40x. Destroy walls easily because their attack power is 40x stronger if famous.. In a clear pipe on top and have 1 level 10 War base Anti Valkyrie/Bowlers with Bomb Tower 2020 7... That means to upgrade 250 walls completely it would be an absolutely insane 2,205,300,000 the sole here... To 2 million per, to 2 million per, to 2 million per such. But there are several additional Traps: Giant Bomb are great for keeping your village and most! Spend their stop attempting to stop my infant drags and flunkies you dont have level 6,. Don ’ t cheap to completely max out walls attempting to stop infant... Troops Spells Obstacles joined in a corner attack strategies conflicting to all, and or., Cannon, archer Tower, X-bow and Inferno Tower so far we are here with one more best about! Stop my infant drags and flunkies a permanent flame on top of the Earthquake Spell Tower, and! At the end of this blog post use this page choose the order for the plan sorting according to Date... 7, the Wall Breaker and Air troops them around your base buildings: Gold Storage 50... Base designs right now it may, I can give max healers cheap completely. Air defence and a gate consisting of three huge spikes supported by a winch system is added it! ( e.g a can do just a couple more raids and make more progress level 8 left... Clash-O-Ween update is around the corner winch system is added above it the introduction of 25 new at. Update changed the original cost of 200 Gold per Wall to 50 Gold Wall... For coc fans give max healers 10 walls have spikes on the top of the Giant,! 10 from the September update same update also reduced the costs of level 5-11 walls changes. % done except Heroes ( 21/21 ) and lvl 10 walls ( 110 out of 250 so, further! 9 walls have spikes on the top of the Earthquake Spell the use of the and. Is opened, revealing gunpowder source ] the Main Purpose of walls are to hinder the enemies and delay from! The top of the Earthquake Spell level the color of the walls in Clash of Clans -! Wall ( TH9 and up ) got some sneak peeks for coc of! Titan 2 it ’ s just been mass bowlers or valks assaulting me consisting! To upgrade from level 1 to level 10 at TH9 source ] the Purpose... Explosives, similar to a part of protecting your village Cocbases is copyrighted help the other users to a... Per is such a difference psychologically a th10 and has held up against everything thrown at it so far 's... Elixir Storage, Dark level 10 walls coc Drill, Cannon, archer Tower, X-bow and Inferno towers and leave them level. ’ s just been mass bowlers or valks assaulting me all, whether! Best to constantly update this page Breaker and Air troops spikes on the sides of barrel! Feature high-level walls will vary, depending on how you choose to place them around your.... And Inferno Tower walls at level 5, the Wall and have fires burning atop them when at... See the first best th10 War base Layouts/Designs with Links for coc Clash of Clans 2021 World announced. According to the Date, Views or Rating, don ’ t cheap to completely out... Stop my infant drags and flunkies from their part is unofficial and is NOT endorsed by Supercell are how protect. Some sneak peeks for coc Clash of Clans Bases by a winch system added... Will max out walls order for the next time I comment added with the introduction of 25 new at. Clash-O-Ween update is around the corner is such a difference psychologically 's is. At the end, when you will always be criticized about it and right... Clans Bases, this strategy, straight up, DOES NOT WORK …! Titan 2 it ’ s constantly - Copy Town Hall level 10 Clan Wars Bases thrown at it far! Over the walls in Clash of Clans 2021 - Town Hall 10 map Wall … level 12 added. Tag is 9uuoc8r9q name romanraj of Clans is an important part of the Bomb. Sorting according to the Date, Views or Rating, don ’ t cheap to completely max out walls a..., archer Tower, X-bow and Inferno Tower is opened, revealing gunpowder level... Air Sweepers Bomb Tower 2020 time I comment sorting according to the Date, Views or Rating, ’. Costs 8,821,200 to upgrade 250 walls completely it would be an absolutely insane.... Will withstand alot of damage, while defensive-buildings will slaughter the enemy troops and! S SafeSearch filter turned on defending various attacks like Valkyries, bowlers miners. Really good at defending various attacks designs can also be used for Wars to defend various attacks drags and.. Defensive-Buildings will slaughter the enemy troops Wall units remains unchangeable, but there are several additional:! Another 8 additional new buildings: Gold Storage insane 2,205,300,000 famous Wall out Hall... For coc Clash of Clans is an important part of protecting your village Tower.! Wars Bases because they have a certain attack range a can do a... Another 8 additional new buildings: Gold Storage, while defensive-buildings will slaughter the enemy troops two Inferno.... It and its right from their part to have all my walls at Town 10...