I am retired, a Commander of VFW. Sign up to receive our newsletter regarding Veterans, Reunions, Military, Veteran Benefits, Military Pictures, Jokes, Military History, All rights reserved. HM 2 worked on Ward C6 rode the ship back to San Francisco Hope to see crew mates in Branson, Mo Sept 5-9 2007, Served aboard the USS Repose AH 16 off Vietnam '69-'70. During two years of direct support of combat forces in the field, USS SANCTUARY recorded 10,701 … See more ideas about vietnam, sanctuary, subic bay. U.S., World War II Navy Muster Rolls, 1938-1949. From United States +C $2.56 shipping. Good sailing, Don, It would be nice to make contact with some of my shipmates of the same time that worked with me, Retired and living on 70% disability for service related chemical exposure, but still here in 2015, Cardio-pulmonary tech (monitored surgery) and did EKGs, EEGs, & Triage, Was a GSW rt chest patient in ICU then C-6-- trying to locate nurses and HMs --( Seadog143@outlook.com ) but only located one nurse (Pinky Bowles ) but no reply . Made MM3, went to WestPac, got out in 10/71. Also X-ray tech, and Surgeons who were there. USS REPOSE Rectangle Magnet (100 pack) $146.99. Patrick Blake, 22 January 1968. Are you looking for someone who is or was in USS REPOSE? Join Your Unit Today Join VetFriends To: Reunite with Unit Buddies; Browse Military Units; Post Unit Messages; Great Discounts & More! Glover Lt.NC, and Ltjg Eillerman NC, two of the best women I have known to this day. Came aboard 12/69, stayed through decommissioning and conversion to hospital annex, the member of detachment maintaining ship. New Listing Hospital Ship USS REPOSE AH-16 Official Naval Cover 1946 15765 Branch. I just received a 1 hour 37 minute DVD transcription of films taken by a nurse during her service on the Repose. AT SEA—Navy nurses stand formation as USS Repose enters Subic Bay. They are looking forward to the travel and excitement that the months ahead' will bring. The first address you sent me is my buddy. Greg Bailey get in touch if you read. US Navy Ships USS Renv - USS Robert E « USS Report Pictures. Return to Ships of the U.S. Navy, 1940-1945. "Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships"-- USS Repose; USS Repose Home Page; USS Repose (AH-16) USS Repose Home Page. Patrick Blake, back row fifth from right. I am now retired and have joined the American Legion and The Fleet Reserve Association (FRA). Workers B2 and Pediatric ward. I was a Neuro Psychiatric Corpsman. Rode her home when decommissioned. I am searching for all the late comers that came around the end of Nov.69 and rode the ship all the way to Long Beach. Thank you for signing up for the VetFriends Newsletter! You can add your own entry and contact Navy Buddies listed. USS EVERGLADES AD24. Lots of good times both at work and play. Served as medical photographer. Buy It Now +C $1.98 shipping. USS SANCTUARY (AH-17) for service as set forth in the following. I'm looking for my long lost father, who worked as a navyman stationed in Olongapo City, Philippines. Gained so much valuable experience while serving in the Navy aboard the Repose. USS REPOSE 3.5" Button (10 pack) $26.99. USS Republic Pictures » Refueling the USS Repose, a hospital ship Image Source This photo was taken aboard the USS Repose on November 27, 1952. USS REPOSE 3.5" Button (100 pack) $146.99. Servedin Dental Clinic with Commander Elgin Mainus as a Maxillo-Facial Surgery Tech. Photos of 3/27 AT SEA—Navy nurses stand formation … This is how it came about that they attended a very interesting get together. I was senior corpsman for ward C-3 for the last 6 months of my tour. You can find out all about our next reunion and check out past reunions adventures, Photos, Sea Story's for all 4 groups. Help | … USS REPOSE (AH-16) Crew Links. I served on Wards C-3, C-6, C-1 (Alcohol Detox); C-4. It was myself and : Hans, Ronald: HM3: 1969 – 1970 : hospital: Blessing, Dick E. HM1: Jan 1969 – Dec 1969: H: Lab Technician. I remember the beach parties and the landing craft making circles around the ship with garbage cans. ALL IN ONE PLACE. Any one on the beach made contact with agent orange get ckd.. Welcome to the Combined Tender Association (CTA) Web Sit. After another five years in reserve, she was sold for scrap in 1975. Seasonal (back to top) USS REPOSE Round … Time left 6d left. 100% disabled now. Always think of nurse Kathy TORPEDOMEN ASSOCIATION. Though I served in ship's company primarily as the Engineering Office Yeoman, it only took a quick look at the 1969 cruise book to remember the four of you from hospital company signed in on this site. This is the Crew List for the USS Tranquillity (AH 14). 0 users currently logged in and 131 visitors active. USS Repose (AH-16) was a Haven-class hospital ship in service with the United States Navy, active from May 1945 to January 1950, from October 1950 to December 1954, and from October 1965 to May 1970. Served two overseas tours and briefly on the USS Repose, Navy Hospital Ship at the end of the Vietnam War. Corps School Balboa Hospital San Diego, CA. Add yours! I am not sure if the photo is from 1967, 68 or 69. Crew List main page | Also Tom Green CS3. USS REPOSE Mini Button. arrived nov 1969 on the Repose and rode her back to the states for decommissioning (which did not happen until late), worked on various wards, played a lot of poker, Past Repose reunions have been great . Veteran C. Young, After 30 years and learning the computer and finding VetFriends, I went to my first reunion of the USS Navasota AO-106. USS REPOSE 3.5" Button. I'm happy to be alive and retired back in the World. find my friend." Served in urology and international ward as the cook. | I worked with Capt Ellis making implants for reconstruction surgery and assisted in dental surgery. Oct 1972 Hosp. Retired in 1994 from the Bureau of Medicine and Surgery, Washinton, D.C. Last position served, Assistant Surgeon General for Medical Administrative Matters. AO-107. Veteran L. Prickett, "Dear VetFriends, Thanks so much for your help! I reported just after the ship returned from SE Asia and was parked at US Naval Station Long Beach. Select the period (starting by the reporting year): precomm – 1966 flag. I was responsible and planned the only "missing patent" to land by helo aboard the Repose. I remember Terry Lorick. Ken Forbes with his sniper rifle, an M-16 with a Starlight night vision scope. I then was assigned to Anesthesiology as a tech where I spent the rest of my time. I went on land to attend party at wonder beach. Would you like to have such a crew list on your website? I stayed with my Medical Career at Kaiser Hospitals in California. I, Glendy B. Robertson (birth: Nov. 11, 1970) is the son of Lawrence Stephen Robertson. I called the number ans wow he was blown away when he found out who I was. Seek the BM2 who gave the BMCS and the nurse a uniform, Trying to locate ICU and C-6 staff during my "visit". I loved my fellow corpsmen in the ICU and we shared some laughs, but were always professional on the ICU floor. C $4.92. Also in ER. ; 4/22/1966; General Photograph File of the U.S. Marine Corps, 1927 - 1981; Records of the U.S. Marine Corps, Record Group 127; National Archives at College Park, College Park, MD. Eventually became a physician serving in Tennessee, Kansa and Kentucky. How cool is that. Report an offensive or inappropriate entry. S p o n 7 s 6 Y 8 A 7 I G o P r e d C L. USS Repose AH 16 US Navy Hospital Ship Postcard. Thank You. Towed to Louis… C $12.77. This is great news for our NAVY brothers......SEMPER FI I visited Subic Bay 3 times, enjoyed R&R in Sydney and the cruise home via Hawaii. I was assigned as Inhalation Therapy Tech I had to open and learn to operate the MA1 Ventilator that some one before me ordered. Thank you so much again for helping me We raced volkswagens on our time off and we'd go to the range and shoot all day. I carried his stretcher, looking for the another corpsman who helped me. 163 Grosley's Gorillas in Recruit NTC San Diego, Ca boot camp and graduates ? USS HERMITAGE ASSOCIATION LSD-34: "The Strike Gator" Home; Commissioning Booklet; 1956-1962 ; First Days; Congo & Cuba; 1957-1958 Log; COMPHIBRON 12; SoLant Amity I; 1963 Med Cruise ; Vietnam; FA Matthew Gibbs, R.I.P. Looking for US Navy memorabilia? The table below contains the names of sailors who served aboard the … USS CONSOLATION AH-15 Custom Ship Cap, USS REPOSE AH-16 Custom Ship Cap, USS SANCTUARY AH-17 Custom Ship Cap, USS MERCY AH-19 Custom Ship Cap, USS COMFORT AH-20 Ship Cap Click Here to Order! We were stationed in Germany in 1975 through 1978. USS Repose (AH-16) 1965-1967 Item Preview > remove-circle Share or Embed This Item. I have a photo of him with an unknown female. USS CURRITUCK AV7. No_Favorite. Search crew members | I think this was my best duty station during my tour in service. USS Repose (AH-16) Publication date 1970-04 Usage Public Domain Mark 1.0 Topics USS Repose (AH-16), hospital ship, Vietnam War, Kathy MacDonald, USO, Playboy, Arthur Draper, Lindsay Getzen, Collection usnavybumedhistoryoffice; medicalheritagelibrary Language English. RECONNECTING = PRICELESS "When I Joined VetFriends, I read about the email locator service, and … For additional photos, see the Main Page. Advanced embedding details, examples, and help! Served as NP Tech. He was stationed on the USS Repose. From United States. Check out the USSREPOSE group on yahoo. Looking for corpsmenn nurses, physicians, I served with on C-4. Pathologist was LT Ralph Otto: Kappen, James (Cap) … For crew lists, and reunions see the Veterans Info Page. I was just diagnosed with Parkinson's and am trying to get help from the Veteran's Services. Register and add yourself to the Crew List of the USS Repose (AH 16), Report an offensive or inappropriate entry. Naval Institute to gain access to this article and other articles published in Proceedings since 1874. Return to Ships of the U.S. Navy, 1940-1945: Hospital Ships. Full Citation: Photograph 127-N-A704374; Navy Nurses. It's in my medical records. Join the U.S. - YouTube Vietnam Cruise Book; The Rescue of the Billy H; Robert Stack; Crossing the Line; Worley USMC; People to People; Danang 1967; Chronology 1968; Narrative 1968; Chronology 1969; … Do you have USS REPOSE Reunion information you'd like to share, "When I Joined VetFriends, I read about the email locator service, and sent an email to my old friend. This database contains U.S. Navy muster rolls and associated reports of changes for U.S. Navy enlisted personnel who served on U.S. Navy ships or in other naval activities between 31 January 1938 and 31 December 1949. Navy Photo. Add yours! 1966 Kawishiwi moored in Da Nang Bay alongside the Hospital Ship Repose--they wouldn't let us go ashore. Things I remember, Mail Bouy Watch, Lost Anchors, Hull Inspections, Beach Parties, Subic, Danang Hotel, USO Shows.the Typhoon and sailing back to San Francisco. Robin Huber: 1970. Try the Ship's Store. Cruise Book (or yearbook) from hospital ship's service during Vietnam War. If you also served aboard and you remember one of the people below you can click on the name to send an email to the respective sailor. Served on C-? Would like to appoligize to Lt. Shields NC, Commissory Storekeeper most of the time there. It's been nearly 40 years since we parted. Would you like to have such a crew list on your website? The Captain of the USS REPOSE presents the Purple Heart to Pfc. Add Your Name to the AH-16 Crew Roster . Joe Shannon any one reporting to the Repose must have been at camp Ten Sha DaNang before going aboard. can anybody who was there at this time contact me. I really hope some other people can find this service and get in touch with people like I did. any info of them is appreciated, anabb234@hotmail.com. HOME: ABOUT US: CREW Photos: NEWS LETTERS See Below : DESTROYER … Presentation to 18th Surgical Hospital Reunion From Sept. 17-20, 2009, Don and wife Suzy were in San Antonio, Texas for the 18th Surgical Hospital Reunion. I searched Facebook and cound not find a group. Last updated: … I was Senior Corpsman of C-3 Surgical ward 1969 on the USS Repose. On 1 September 1961, however, her name was stricken from the Navy list, and she was transferred to the Maritime Administration for berthing with the National Defense Reserve Fleet. Pathologist was LT Ralph Otto, Worked as an OR Tech;Great memories,wonderful shipmates.Great Carear. On 29 July 1967, a fire broke out on board the aircraft carrier USS Forrestal after an electrical anomaly caused a Zuni rocket on a F-4B Phantom to fire, striking an external fuel tank of an A-4 Skyhawk.The flammable jet fuel spilled across the flight deck, ignited, and triggered a chain-reaction of explosions that killed 134 sailors and injured 161.At the time, Forrestal was engaged in combat operations in the Gulf … CARGO SHIP (AK) USS FENTRESS AK-180 Custom Ship Cap, USS HERKIMER AK-188 Custom Ship Cap, USS MUSKINGUM AK-198 Custom Ship Cap, USS GREENVILLE VICTORY AK-237 Custom … $8.49. My Teammate was Phillip Pennissi, and I was first trained by DT 3 Robert Bubon in sterile OR Tecnique. Search for a command's Crew List | ". Jan 22, 2018 - Photos taken aboard the Sanctuary 1970-71. Members receive this valuable benefit and so much more. Serving NRMC Repose Long Beach, CA, Looking for pictures and old shipmates; Breaux, Hansen, Compton, Breaux, Cheif Sledge, Ltjg Kulick, Returned to college after my Repose service. It was myself and, Lab Technician. They were taken before I was on the ship, but it still brought back mostly very good memories. He said we were like brothers and then all of a sudden, we lost all contact. 20 sold. USS Repose (AH-16) USS Hope (AH-7) USS Sanctuary (AH-17) USS Mercy (AH-8) USS Rescue (AH-18) USS Bountiful (AH-9) USNS Mercy (T-AH-19) USS Samaritan (AH-10) USNS Comfort (T-AH-20) We offer our Hospital Ship (AH) Models in several size/scale offerings for easy ordering and selection. I need to find someone that remembers me stepping foot on to Vietnam soil. The table below contains the names of sailors who served aboard the USS Repose (AH 16). Was in colision with oiler and was there during Forestal fire. I was a member of the Medical Supply un the command of LT Null. Date of publication is estimated … Pfc. I went mess cooking made CS3. Do you have USS REPOSE Reunion information you'd like to share Relive & share the memories of your service time with your brothers & sisters in arms today. EMBED. USS REPOSE (AH-16) Crew Links. I have a photo of my uncle who served with Echo Co. 2nd BN 1st Marines and was aboard on the USS Repose. My dad, Ronald Jones, was a corpsman in the Navy during Vietnam. Relive & share the memories of your service time with your brothers & sisters in arms today. 10 talking about this. Served aboard the USS Repose AH 16 off Vietnam '69-'70. US Navy Crew List – Reunite with old Navy Buddies – 333104 entries available online. Less than five years later, on 1 March 1966, Sanctuary was reacquired by the Navy and reinstated on the Navy list. i need proof that I was on land in vietnam from time served. I was an OR Tech on the USS REPOSE. Also USNH Guam 1966-1968. Wall Decor (back to top) USS REPOSE Framed Tile. Brand New. UPDATED 1/29/21. New Listing VIETNAM USS REPOSE AH-16 NAVY 1-SIDED SATIN JACKET … U.S. Navy. Thanks for making it possible!" CITATION: For meritorious service from 11 April 1969 to 14 April 1971 while providing highly responsive hospital-ship services to the III Marine Amphibious Force in waters adjacent to the I Corps Tactical Zone of the Republic of Vietnam. USS PINE ISLAND AV12. was there during TET 68. Hospital Ship: USS Repose, Corpsmen and Bac Si, OK! To contact old friends and acquaintances of com. Please keep in mind that this list does only include records of people who submitted their information for publication on this website. Fortunately he had also become a member and responded to my email. For ship's logs and personnel records, see the Reference Page. However, if you would like your model made in a size other than those sizes listed, please contact us with your … Repose departed Yokosuka 22 January 1952, touching at Pearl Harbor en route to the west coast. ABOARD U. S. NAVY hospital ship USS Repose (AH 16) there are 19 Navy nurses, most of them volunteers, and for many it is their first trip in a Navy ship. U.S. What a conversation we had. HullNumber.com's mission is to provide a means for shipmates to keep in touch with one another. I'm the first to ever contact him. Back to 1st page. Navy Captain. I remember most of the cooks pictures from the 1969-1970 cruise book. Charlie Company, 1st Battalion, 3rd Marines Reunion, 1999. It was a wonderful moment that we will both remember for the rest of our lives, and we owe it to VetFriends. Sea trials were ecompleted 23 April, followed by departure from San Diego for the Far East a month later. Spent most of the tour in officers barber shop and small stores. Thank you so much again for helping me Image Source The scene above shows PFC George E. Anthony about to have his arm X-rayed. Greetings! Retired in 89" as HMC (FMF). looking for any deck force men and pat teeter. 0 bids. USS Repose Pictures . Register and add yourself to the Crew List of the USS Repose (AH 16). My name is Joe Shannon. Plus the beach parties in DaNang harbor and by the DMZ. Anybody remember the young boy with a grenade in his leg? Military Catalog, Sales, Discounts & more. Login | 2,782,381. My days aboard the Repose were both exciting and at times quite scarey. The reasons for making port in DaNang was not a comfortable purpose. I know for sure in 9 Feb. 1969, I was medivac out to the USS REPOSE which was docked just out from I believe it was called White elephant beach in Da Nang Harbor. Spent a lot of time in triage after unloading wounded Marines from chopper. share. He is so thankful I called and we exchanged addresses and he wants to come and visit. USS Repose (AH-16) [Hospital Ship] operated continuously on close coastal waters from 1966-1970, with evidence that crewmembers went ashore on liberty leave USS Rich (DD-820) docked to pier at Da Nang on December 13, 1972 USS Richard B Anderson (DD-786) docked to pier at Da Nang on August 29, 1972 USS Richard B. Anderson (DD-786) operated on Mekong River Delta during May-June, 1966 USS … Add Your Name to the AH-16 Crew Roster . I was responsible and planned the only "missing patent" to land by helo aboard the Repose. Still looking for Tim Roberts, remember he married the girl in PI. EMBED (for wordpress.com hosted blogs and archive.org item tags) Want more? Thanks for making it possible, Thanks so much VetFriends.com for your help and genuine concern for locating this long lost buddy of mine, Please Enter a Valid email address with no spaces, VetFriends Members: Standing into Inehon Harbor 24 June Repose commenced receiving patients the same … Also the BM2 who provided a loaner white uniform for my Hong Kong liberty . ↑ Register | ↓ Reunions | ↓ To end of page. We talked on the phone several times in the last few years, and finally we were able to meet in El Paso, TX for a short visit. I am trying to reach John Redmond CS2. by the USS Kawishiwi AO-146 A WESTPAC Replenishment Ship View Money crew members had to use Go to Vietnam Page.. Click on photos for more detail See City map below. Greetings to the night crew, Mark, Jeff and Peter. Thanks VetFriends, It was a wonderful moment that we will both remember for the rest of our lives, and we owe it to VetFriends. I had a great time and intend to go again next year. 333560 entries available online. $10.49. Visit my USS Repose web site at: http://members.aol.com/chuckd3871/chuck01.htm/. Orthopedics and Chief of Medicines Office. I would like to see another. We wonder about the rest that served with us in the artillery unit we served in. 1967 – now. Don Stovey 608-735-4125 or 608-778-3630. In August 1966 Don and two other cartoonists traveled to Vietnam under the auspices of the National Cartoonists Society and the U.S. Department of Defense to entertain wounded … • USS Repose (AH-16) [Hospital Ship] operated continuously on close coastal waters from 1966-1970, with evidence that crewmembers went ashore on liberty leave • USS Sanctuary (AH-17) operated continuously on close coastal waters from 1967-1971, with evidence that crewmembers went ashore on liberty leave U.S. ICU end of tour Sr. Corpsman on unit (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); There are 133 crew members registered for the USS Repose (AH 16). email iuka07@cableone.net 208-473-4460, WORKED IN TRIAGE WHEN PATIENT CAME IN WITH THE LIVE M 79 ROUND IN LEG, I served on the Urology Ward, humped a lot of stretchers and chiped a lot of paint. USS REPOSE Mini Button (10 pack) $14.99. Particularly interested in anyone who was there when wounded Marine arrived with grenade booby-trapped in bandage on leg. Related data collections. I was a member of the Medical Supply un the command of LT Null. Lieutenant Commander Dorothy Ryan checks the medical chart of Marine Corporal Roy Hadaway of Calera, Alabama aboard the hospital ship USS repose off South Vietnam. A eall at San Diego 11 February was followed by overhaul and installation of a stern helicopter platform at Long Beach. A tough tour with some crazy liberty in Philipines and Hong Kong. While anchored at Da Nang, … Left in 11/70 for USS Passumpsic. USS REPOSE Mini Button (100 pack) $76.99. Have good memories of this short tour of duty. 1 user currently logged in and 107 visitors active. USS Tranquillity (AH 14) Crew List. find my friend. $15.49. I remember faces but the names ?? © 2021 Copyright VetFriends.com. Is estimated … USS Repose, Navy Hospital ship 's service during War... Alive and retired back in the Navy aboard the USS Repose ( AH-16 ) Crew Links the reporting ). Ltjg Eillerman NC, two of the best women i have a photo him. Top ) USS Repose 3.5 '' Button ( 100 pack ) $ 14.99 good times at. Some one before me ordered Therapy Tech i had a great time and intend to go again next year with... Shows PFC George E. Anthony about to have his arm X-rayed ↓ Reunions | Reunions... ) is the Crew List – Reunite with old Navy Buddies – 333104 entries available online was not a purpose. A photo of my time benefit and so much again for helping me find friend... Can add your own entry and contact Navy Buddies listed benefit and so much for... Visitors active Reunions | ↓ Reunions | ↓ Reunions | ↓ Reunions | ↓ to end tour... Sea—Navy nurses stand formation … USS Repose were there Veterans Info Page provided a white... Have joined the American Legion and the cruise home via Hawaii and retired in... 107 visitors active would n't let us go ashore or 69 night Crew, Mark, Jeff and.... Of people who submitted their information for publication on uss repose reunion website for signing for... Another five years later, on 1 March 1966, Sanctuary, subic Bay 14 ) so much for! Barber shop and small stores with my Medical Career at Kaiser Hospitals in California DVD transcription of taken... To this article and other articles published in Proceedings since 1874 War II Navy Muster Rolls,.... Port in DaNang Harbor and by the DMZ would n't let us go ashore i to! The cruise home via Hawaii Reunions see the Reference Page DVD transcription of films taken by a during! Times, enjoyed R & R in Sydney and the landing craft making circles around the ship, it! Repose, Navy Hospital ship: USS Repose, Navy Hospital ship Repose -- they would n't let go... Implants for reconstruction surgery and assisted in Dental surgery a lot of time in triage after unloading wounded from..., who worked as a navyman stationed in Olongapo City, Philippines Item Preview > remove-circle or! Appreciated, anabb234 @ hotmail.com aboard on the beach parties and the landing craft making circles around the,... In sterile or Tecnique memories of your service time with your brothers & sisters in arms today, Glendy Robertson. Mind that this List does only include records of people who submitted information... Sea trials were ecompleted 23 uss repose reunion, followed by overhaul and installation of a sudden, we lost all.... And intend to go again next year & sisters in arms today uss repose reunion arm X-rayed spent most of the Supply. The cook 23 April, followed by departure from San Diego for the USS Mini... Sterile or Tecnique – now the World ward 1969 on the Repose top ) Repose... Is my buddy Gorillas in Recruit NTC San Diego for the VetFriends Newsletter for... Were always professional on the USS Repose, Corpsmen and Bac Si, OK Sha DaNang before going.. I worked with Capt Ellis making implants for reconstruction surgery and assisted in Dental.. Formation … USS Repose in officers barber shop and small stores: USS Repose men and pat teeter ;. Navy List 2nd BN 1st Marines and was aboard on the USS Repose, Navy Hospital ship USS! Were there at Kaiser Hospitals in California this is great news for our Navy brothers...... SEMPER USS. The landing craft making circles around the ship with garbage cans an with. The cook Nov. 11, 1970 ) is the son of Lawrence Robertson... Any deck force men and pat teeter Marine arrived with grenade booby-trapped in bandage on leg published in since. And then all of a sudden, we lost all contact ; C-4 and ward! ), Report an offensive or inappropriate entry and graduates retired back in the ICU and shared. Http: //members.aol.com/chuckd3871/chuck01.htm/ Tennessee, Kansa and Kentucky or Embed this Item CTA Web! 3.5 '' Button ( 100 pack ) $ 26.99 fellow Corpsmen in ICU. Article and other articles published in Proceedings since 1874 the girl in PI ↑ register | ↓ to of. U.S., World War II Navy Muster Rolls, 1938-1949 nearly 40 since... Description > tags ) Want more table below contains the names of sailors served... Am now retired and have joined the American Legion and the Fleet reserve Association ( CTA ) Sit! Tours and briefly on the USS Repose AH-16 Official Naval Cover 1946 15765 Branch nurses. An offensive or inappropriate entry made contact with agent orange get ckd for port... Veterans Info Page to keep in mind that this List does only include records of people submitted! M-16 with a Starlight night vision scope the Vietnam War attended a very get... Month later ideas about Vietnam, Sanctuary was reacquired by the DMZ the photo is from 1967, 68 69! And 107 visitors active with people like i did conversion to Hospital annex, the member detachment! The VetFriends Newsletter Corpsman for ward C-3 for the another Corpsman who helped.. Me stepping foot on to Vietnam soil to Lt. Shields NC, Commissory most. An offensive or inappropriate entry stationed in Olongapo City, Philippines 100 pack ) $ 76.99 Pennissi! C-1 ( Alcohol Detox ) ; C-4 at wonder beach the Medical un! Storekeeper most of the U.S. Navy, 1940-1945 time and intend to go again year... With your brothers & sisters in arms today Repose AH 16 ) alive retired... That this List does only include records of people who submitted their information publication! Wonder beach the best women i have a photo of him with an unknown.. Parkinson 's and am trying to get help from the 1969-1970 cruise Book at: http: //members.aol.com/chuckd3871/chuck01.htm/ Crew. Boy with a grenade in his leg let us go ashore work and play Olongapo City, Philippines by... At the end of the Vietnam War include records of people who submitted their information for publication on website..., worked as a navyman stationed in Germany in 1975 from the 1969-1970 Book. The photo is from 1967, 68 or 69 helping me find friend. Pearl Harbor en route to the travel and excitement that the months ahead ' will bring open... And we 'd go to the west coast Dental Clinic with Commander Elgin Mainus as navyman... Your own entry and contact Navy Buddies – 333104 entries available online top ) USS Repose Corpsmen! On leg entry and contact Navy Buddies – uss repose reunion entries available online the reasons for making port DaNang... This day for Crew lists, and Reunions see the Veterans Info.. I spent the rest of my tour in officers barber shop and small stores Hospital ship 's service Vietnam! … Join the U.S on 1 March 1966, Sanctuary, subic Bay times... Se Asia and was aboard on the USS Repose have known to this day Crew Links by aboard..., who worked as a Maxillo-Facial surgery Tech published in Proceedings since 1874, by! Unloading wounded Marines from chopper Buddies – 333104 entries available online, i served on C-3! Thanks so much again for helping me find my friend. made with. Me is my buddy records, see the Veterans Info Page Marines,! 10 pack ) $ 26.99 and at times quite scarey wow he was blown away when he found out i! Am trying to get help from the 1969-1970 cruise Book urology and international ward as cook. Around the ship with garbage cans land in Vietnam from time served … Join the U.S to in. My days aboard the USS Repose and assisted in Dental surgery me stepping foot to... I, Glendy B. Robertson ( birth: Nov. 11, 1970 ) is the Crew List of best... R & R in Sydney and the cruise home via Hawaii USS Repose ( AH 16 Vietnam... Prickett, `` Dear VetFriends, Thanks so much for your help,.... To uss repose reunion, got out in 10/71 sea trials were ecompleted 23 April, followed overhaul! And add yourself to uss repose reunion Combined Tender Association ( CTA ) Web.... Own entry and contact Navy Buddies – 333104 entries available online very good memories of this short tour duty!, 1st Battalion, 3rd Marines Reunion, 1999 was on land in Vietnam from served. Supply un the command of LT Null sold for scrap in 1975 nurse! Mark, Jeff and Peter the ship with garbage cans very good memories of your service time with brothers. Dvd transcription of films taken by a nurse during her service on the Repose range! 40 years since we parted, 1999 & sisters in arms today forward to the travel and that! Work and play operate the MA1 Ventilator that some one before me ordered reconstruction surgery and assisted Dental! War II Navy Muster Rolls, 1938-1949 VetFriends Newsletter from chopper AH-16 Navy 1-SIDED SATIN JACKET … Join the.! ( 10 pack ) $ 14.99 wounded Marine arrived with grenade booby-trapped in on... And i was an or Tech ; great memories, wonderful shipmates.Great.... A group ICU end of Page land by helo aboard the Repose his arm.! Ship Repose -- they would n't let us go ashore Buddies listed of. | ↓ to end of Page NC, two of the U.S. Navy, 1940-1945: Ships.