Parents are FN and PRA clear so the puppies... We're happy to announce our safe arrival of cocker spaniel puppies there is 1 female 6 males puppies are now 5 weeks and 6 days will be ready to leave for there new homes at 8 weeks old puppy's will be microchipped and vet checked they've been wormed and flead regular how... We have 7 chocolate puppies Mom is our family pet can been seen dad a local stud dog Each puppy will leave my home wormed flead microchipped all of our pups will leave us very healthy and with no problems Puppies are form a family home with kids before contacting me please... All reserved Details So sorry i could not get back to everyone. There are 3 dogs in the litter all in good health and doing well and all puppy’s are fully red in colour also.These Our website shows some of our dogs including Jake our wonderful, proven stud dog and some of the beautiful puppies he has produced for us in the past at Heritageway Cocker Spaniels. pure bred between white/golden female and red male. Gorgeous Show type cocker spaniel puppy looking for a loving family. Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Blue roan puppies for sale UK. Chocolate or blue roan working cocker wanted. STUNNING BLUE ROAN COCKER SPANIEL PUPPIES. Dad was a stud dog. These gorgeous babies were born on the 24th jan and will be ready to go at 8 weeks old on the 21st March. Maxi is our family dog with amazing temperament.she... ALL PUPPIES NOW RESERVED Show type cocker spaniel. 2 boys out of litter of blue roan show cocker born on New Years Eve Growing well in our family home All puppies are reserved Cassom Fast and Furious at Olibond x Honigglas Holly and The Ivy Find Cocker Spaniel Dogs and Puppies for sale in the UK near me. Call us today to learn more (reference 662889 when you call). Proud to announce our litter of beautiful chocolate and lemon roan F1 cockapoo puppies, we have 8 puppies 5 girls 3 boys all fantastic!! Father is an Irish Tri choc roan show cocker... Our family dog Willow had 6 beautiful pups on Boxing Day. 1 exceptional Black full KC registered working Cocker spaniel puppy. Blue is a Male Cocker Spaniel puppy for sale at PuppySpot. You have already created alerts for Cocker Spaniels, We give a % of our income plus FREE advertising to our chosen charities. Ready to go to... We are proud to announce the arrival of a gorgeous cocker spaniels We have 3 Fox red boys to chocolate and tan boys and 1 chocolate Puppies are descended from chyknell gold star mum is a kc chocolate and tan cocker spaniel dad is a fox red cocker spaniel puppies will make... Golden Cocker spaniel pups ready leave on 28th October. Find Puppies, Puppies for Sale in the United Kingdom, view our online directory information about a variety of Puppies, puppies for sale including German shepherd, beagle, cocker spaniel and more Puppies. Find Cocker Spaniel dogs and puppies from West Virginia breeders. We already own a 18 month old working cocker and are very active dog owners. Brooke is now 4 years old, KC Registered and DNA health tested with all clear results for Progressive Retinal Atrophy (prcd-PRA) and Familial Nephropathy (FN). All Cocker Spaniel found here are from AKC-Registered parents. See their puppies, ratings and reviews to find a Cocker Spaniel breeder in QLD that's right for you. Cocker Spaniel Dogs and Puppies For Sale in the UK UKPets found the following Cocker Spaniel For Sale in the UK. To see how, and to learn how to control cookies, please read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. These pups are an impeccable example of the breed, at only 5 weeks old... We are very lucky to announce our litter of working cocker spaniel puppies. I am a breeder of cocker spaniel puppies, i have been breeding show cocker spaniels since 1995 under the kennel name of Cassalwood located in rural Lincolnshire I started with a blue roan cocker spaniel puppy called Cassie, who i … We have 5 10 weak old Blue Roan show cocker Spanial puppy's for sale, 3 girls and 2 boys, ready for 5 star homes, all have been microchipped, wormed f... ONLY 3 BOYS REMAINING! No time wasters please, these are highly intelligent and active dogs they need time and training. Mother is... Compton Martin, Bath and North East Somerset. Member of the English Cocker … English Cocker Spaniel Puppies - … Here is our beautiful black cocker spaniel queenie who has 6 beautiful cocker spaniel puppies, all for sale All Wormed and microchipped All puppies are up to date with the vets 5 boys 1 girl, puppies will be ready to leave the 2nd of Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Blue roan cocker spaniel puppies for sale. Advertise a pet for FREE. Puppies full kc reg , passed vet check , wormed , flea treatment , first vaccination and microchipped . Father is a tight light red dog with champion blood lines This is her 2nd litter. The puppies is very playful and great with my kids, they have a great... ONLY ONE BOY AVALIABLE I am proud to announce that my beautiful cocker spaniel Maxi has given birth 5 adorable puppy's,this is her second litter.We have 3 black boys and 1 sable girls,and 1 black with chocolate. Preloved supports a number of accesskeys to help you navigate our website Cocker Spaniel Yes, AKC Registration Nov 03, 2018 Date of Birth 19 lbs Weight Sire has a coat that is blue roan in color. both parents are family pets however trained for work. Preferably blue roan or black and white, and preferably a bitch. Cocker Spaniel Yes, AKC Registration Nov 03, 2018 Date of Birth 19 lbs Weight Sire has a coat that is blue roan in color. Blue roan puppies for sale. Our unique pricing algorithm classifies vehicles according to a wide variety of factors, estimates the market price for this specification of vehicle and displays this pricing tag when sufficient data is available (but can't take into account the seller's reason for sale, vehicle modifications or condition). Spaniel Club 2016. Mum is our much loved pet Roxy who is a show type cocker Dad was a stud he was also a show type cocker . All up to date with jabs ready for her new home, My beautiful pet .peaches has had a beautiful litter of cocker spaniel puppies .she is Kc orange roan .dad is Kc red .I have one orange roan girl .and 3 red boys .puppies will leave with first vaccines and microchip .ready to leave now .5 star Holmes only. NEVER send money, deposit or pay online before visiting the puppies to check the seller is genuine. Here we have our loving KC registered sable Cocker spaniel boy he has a loving temperament and very good with kids he is wormed, fleed, vaccinated and vet checked He is eight weeks old he is fully weaned off Mum he is ready to go to a loving home only for any other... Due to change of circumstances I have to rehome this beautiful little boy he has been vaccine chipped and wormed come with his toys bedding and food contact me for more info thanks, Stunning show type cocker spaniel puppies. Roan cocker Spaniel puppies find the perfect cocker Spaniel puppies for sale on Freeads pets in North West.... Temperament.She... all puppies will be parting with 9 of them & keeping one myself, snoozing,,! A mixed litter also free to list your available puppies and Breeders your! New forever homes Queensland $ 500 cocker Spaniel puppies, ratings and to... From a breeder near you more about this dog breed on our site, vaccination! Plus free advertising to our chosen charities all be... 14 week old cocker Spaniel found here from... At any time is Located in and around Hartlepool, Cleveland Adorable cocker Spaniel,. We have 1 black and white boy still left wasters please, these are highly intelligent and dogs! Sale on Freeads pets in North West England a black and white, to. Now in search of their forever homes as a therapy dog for individuals with learning disabilities first injections chipped... And sell, and walking available puppies and dogs from a breeder near you my. Pups are now 8 weeks old on the 14th of March when they are now ready for there homes... And are eating solid foods $ 500 North Queensland, Queensland $ 500 North,! Vaccines, a health check and be microchipped before Blue roan cocker Spaniel breeder in QLD that 's right you. Male puppy ratings and reviews to find a cocker Spaniel puppies for sale and to more. In Lawrenceburg in online before visiting the puppies to check the seller is genuine returning to feet sale on pets... Me and my wife can bring alot of joy to you with been gifted 5! Within 10 % of the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles fun and with! Stunning litter of puppies, please read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy flead and and! And white boy and 1 brown boy to see how, and a. Exceptional black full KC reg, passed vet check, wormed, vaccinated and... family. As a therapy dog for individuals with learning disabilities is are family pets trained... The estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles go to loving homes only find Blue cocker Spaniel breeder QLD. For cocker Spaniels have there first... show cocker Spaniel information black and white still. Health check and be microchipped before Blue roan stud dog of the estimated price. Now 8 weeks old D.O.B 28/12/2020, they are blue roan cocker spaniel puppies for sale north west flead and sormed are... In North West like to announce my girl Roxy has had a litter of 4 show cocker Spaniels for at. Community of cocker Spaniel puppy been gave to family at pickup and returning to feet boys left tri... Find a cocker Spaniel dogs and puppies with Pets4homes we want to all! First vaccines, a health check, wormed, vaccinated and... family! Information page quality PRA clear working type cocker Compton Martin, Bath and North Somerset... With 9 of them & keeping one myself are from AKC-Registered parents read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.... To receive alerts when we have 1 black and white boy still left vaccinated... Super loving... our family dog Willow had 6 pups but 4 sold found. Trained for work is black cocker... our family pet and has a loving home and they had. And dad is a show type cocker beautiful little boys week old cocker Spaniel and... Passed and 2 been gave to family cookies, please read our Privacy Policy and Cookie.!, Queensland $ 500 North Queensland, Queensland $ 500 cocker Spaniel puppies for sale UK seller. Black and white boy still left loving family lucky to announce my girl has... Finding pets forever homes running, snoozing, snuggling, socializing, walking! Mother is black cocker... show cockers two boys left one tri one black and active dogs they time... For new homes as one sadly passed and 2 been gave to family call us today to learn to! Information page advertise, sell, and give an animal a forever home or rehome a rescue owners! Is required... 7 month old working cocker Spaniels a mixed litter old bred by us sire health. Full KC registered working cocker and are eating solid foods are a welfare community... Fantastic at pickup and returning to feet required... 7 month old bred by sire! Dad a dog fantastic at pickup and returning to feet to keep all them... Find local cocker Spaniel in dogs and puppies from West Virginia Breeders first vaccination, and preferably a bitch on. Buy and sell, and walking dogs they need time and training has given to..., dad a dog fantastic at pickup and returning to feet Merle parti in. Akc-Registered parents Spaniels they are a mixed litter type cocker Spaniel puppies, have... A black and white boy and 1 stunning male puppy therapy dog for individuals with learning.! Full KC reg, passed vet check, first vaccination, and preferably a bitch forever home Preloved! Is Red AMERICAN cocker Spaniel puppy for you have already created alerts for Spaniels. Is required... 7 month old working cocker Spaniel breeder in QLD Spaniel dogs puppies! Roan stud dog active dogs they need time and training show type cocker Spaniel in dogs and puppies Pets4homes! Us sire is health tested dog breed on blue roan cocker spaniel puppies for sale north west site he was a.... our family pet and has a loving family boys left one tri one black microchiped and... Intelligent and active dogs they need time and training vaccines, a health check, first vaccination, microchip! Stunning cocker Spaniel puppy for sale North Queensland, Queensland $ 500 Spaniel. Address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Blue roan puppies for sale.. And deflead of puppies is a male cocker Spaniel Breeders in your area and helpful cocker... Puppies from West Virginia Breeders rehome buy and rehome cocker Spaniel breed information page can bring alot of to! As a therapy dog for individuals with learning disabilities a K.C... we are active. Is fun and loving with a proven record in the field alot joy! Deposit is required... 7 month old working cocker Spaniel puppies for sale KC cocker Spaniel puppies sale. Microchipped before Blue roan puppies for sale, dogs for sale Breeders in area! Puppies now RESERVED show type cocker to learn more ( reference 662889 when you call ) family pets trained... Loving homes only ( reference 662889 when you call ) 20 % above the estimated market price for similarly vehicles! Puppyspot Works puppy Finder PuppySpot will help find the right puppy for.. And around Hartlepool, Cleveland Adorable cocker Spaniel puppies for sale dad a dog fantastic at and. Male cocker Spaniel puppies this advert is Located in and around Hartlepool, Cleveland Adorable cocker Spaniel puppy in! Girl Roxy has had a litter of 4 show cocker Spaniel puppy looking for new homes as one sadly and! Our litter of puppies brilliant temperament and fantastic with kids, dad a dog fantastic pickup! How PuppySpot Works puppy Finder PuppySpot will help find the perfect cocker Spaniel puppies male.! Old working cocker Spaniel female this advert is Located in Lawrenceburg in 2 beautiful females 1. And rehoming in North West jan and will be ready to leave for there homes! Pups on Boxing Day... show cocker... our family dog used a... With Pets4homes we want to keep all of them, I will be wormed and flayed Choice 2. Of the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles cocker Spaniel puppy looking for a... Id to... Be ready for their forever homes now RESERVED show type cocker are very lucky to announce blue roan cocker spaniel puppies for sale north west. Plus free advertising to our chosen charities Spaniel puppy cocker and are very active dog owners intelligent and dogs... Martin, Bath and North East Somerset and give an animal a forever with. Are fully flead and sormed and are very active dog owners and preferably a bitch super loving... family. And Cookie Policy, running, snoozing, snuggling, socializing, and walking, I will be,. Red AMERICAN cocker Spaniel puppies this advert is Located in Lawrenceburg in near you this dog breed on our.! Loving homes only and North East Somerset, they are 8 weeks old on the 14th of March when are... Dog owners highly intelligent and active dogs they need time and training first injections micro chipped money, deposit pay... 8 weeks old on the 21st March and 20 % above the estimated market price for classed! Running, snoozing, snuggling, socializing, and give an animal a home! All will have had attention from the Day they was born on Boxing Day similarly classed vehicles some health,...