I could eat this stuff for days! Creamy Potato Soup with Kale & Sausage. Love the Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana? Keeping hearty, home canned soups on hand as saved more weeknight meals than I’d like to admit. Comments. Jul 21, 2019 - This Sausage, Potato & Kale Soup is a quick and easy, one-pot, homemade version of Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana. In the earlier tight for time and money days, we went to affordable restaurants like Olive Garden for their soup, salad, and bread sticks. Author: Pedro Vega Jr. Prep time: 10 M Cook time: 30 M Total time: 40 M. Better than Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana. Zuppa Toscana is based on the beloved Olive Garden Italian soup recipe that translates to Tuscan soup. This Copycat Recipe is loaded with bacon, Italian sausage, potatoes, kale and flavor. Yields: 12 servings Prep Time: 0 hours 5 mins Cook Time: 0 hours 45 mins Total Time: 0 hours 50 mins Ingredients. Now I regularly make a big… I’m a bit of a soup-a-holic.I love making homemade soup, and I rarely pass up an opportunity to order soup when I’m in a restaurant. We break down the basics of how to make a great soup that will be sure to impress the family. This easy recipe is perfect for the family. What Is Zuppa Toscana Soup? I have never eaten this soup that Olive Garden has made famous at the restaurant, but I had a client that LOVED it and I made it for any big event he had me cater. Tuscan Potato Sausage and Kale Soup I remember the days when my hubby and I were on a much tighter budget. I’d never tried it, but a soup of Italian sausage, kale, and potatoes sounded pretty delicious. Whether you call it Zuppa Toscana, Tuscan soup, or a Tuscan potato soup recipe, it’s simply a bowl full of goodness. Sausage, Potato, and Kale Soup. And I’ve tasted plenty of knock-off recipes that I’ve enjoyed immensely. Cooked in a chicken broth and finished with cream. Zuppa Toscana is a rich and creamy, soul-satisfying soup made with Italian sausage, potatoes, and hearty kale. If you’re like me and can’t get enough soup, then you should definitely give this Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup a try, right before you test out my Instant Pot Pasta e Fagioli Soup and Sausage and White Bean Soup. And since it’s packed with kale (or your other favorite greens), it’s loaded with nutrition, too. It’s a copycat recipe of the famous soup at Olive Garden. Kosher salt and dried basil to taste, 1 can diced tomatoes, 2 cans broth, and 1 cup water instead of 2. It's so easy to make it at home. It’s the perfect soup on a ho hum day because it’s hearty and comforting. Healthier Zuppa Toscana Soup. Easy Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe Since posting this recipe, one of the most common questions about this soup has been about the kale. Filed Under: Soup & Salad Recipes Tagged With: 30 minute meal, bean, easy, Italian sausage, kale, Olive Garden, soup, sweet potato, Zuppa Toscana. Oct 3, 2011 A yummy make-at-home version of Olive Garden's "Zuppa Toscana." By Ree Drummond. Because, weirdly enough, kale has the reputation of not being very tasty. I learned how to make it following the copycat recipe, but then I went off the map (the norm for me and recipes) and now I’m passing it along to you. Still we made it a priority to have a date once a week, come rain or shine. It’s a copycat recipe of the famous soup at Olive Garden! Enjoy I’ve actually never had the soup from Olive Garden, but I’ve had friends order it and rave. Advertisement - Continue Reading Below. Olive Garden copycat Zuppa Toscana recipe. https://www.yummly.co.uk/recipes/olive-garden-kale-potato-soup Next Post: Ham, Gruyere & Apple Galettes – Brunch Time! Regardless of whether you like this soup better than Olive Garden’s, this sausage potato and kale Zuppa Toscana is sure to please. Dec 17, 2016 - Have you ever been to the Olive Garden and had their famous potato soup, Zuppa Toscana? This creamy sausage, bacon, potato, and kale soup is total comfort food! On the menu is Italian Potato Kale Soup –also known as Zuppa Toscana– for those of you who like to eat at Olive Garden. Ready in less than an hour! This sausage, potato and kale soup is an adaptation of Olive Garden’s “Zuppa Toscana” soup. Apr 15, 2019 - Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup is a fan favorite hearty soup with kale, potatoes, sausage, cream and bacon in less than an hour and the perfect copycat! This hearty Sausage, Kale & Potato soup is so simple to make and can be on the table in under an hour. I was thrilled when I found this recipe online, and really thrilled that it tastes exactly like the Olive Garden specialty. Oct 22, 2018 - Zuppa Toscana is an Olive Garden soup recipe that has sweet Italian sausage, potatoes, bacon, and kale. Apr 28, 2020 - Zuppa Toscana is a rich and creamy soup made with Italian sausage, potatoes, and hearty kale. https://cookfasteatwell.com/olive-garden-zuppa-toscana-soup-copycat-recipe Jul 2, 2020 - Zuppa Toscana is a rich and creamy soup made with Italian sausage, potatoes, and hearty kale. I kept seeing copycat recipes for Olive Garden’s Zuppa Toscana online. Today I am sharing one of our favorite soups. I love making soups but when I can adapt them for canning it’s even better. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/olive-garden-soup-with-sausage-and-kale This potato soup recipe is rich, creamy and hearty. It’s a copycat recipe of the famous soup at Olive Garden! Learn how to make Zuppa Toscana soup as made popular by Olive Garden! And if you love an easy soup for a cold day, check out my recipe for Delicious! October 14, 2018 at 8:36 PM. It’s basically a potato sausage soup and the main ingredients are potatoes, cream, sausage, and kale that get garnished with Romano cheese and bacon. Oh boy is it good. It’s packed with slices of tender russet potatoes, flavorful Italian sausage and bacon, fresh This post was originally published on September 23, 2015. I didn't have a red pepper, but I had to make this, so I used a few dashes of hot sauce and cayenne. With 5 kids, It was hard to find date time. Oct 5, 2019 - Zuppa Toscana Copycat (Sausage, Potato, and Kale Soup) From The Food Charlatan. Garden kale around Cortes Island has been growing strong throughout the winter, as this hearty vegetable can withstand temperatures as low as 10 degrees! I was not kidding when I say that my family really, really loves, soups, chowders, and chili! https://www.delish.com/.../copycat-olive-garden-zuppa-toscana-recipe Jan 11, 2020 - Homemade Zuppa Toscana is loaded with Italian sausage, bacon, kale and potatoes. It also doesn’t have the same problems with insects like cabbage can have, making it a top choice for newbie gardeners. Especially during the fall and winter seasons. Basically, this is a potato, sausage, and kale soup. This is the only Oh so strange, I know. » Reader Interactions. Olive Garden’s popular Zuppa Toscana Soup is easy to make at home using the slow cooker or Instant Pot. It is a copy cat recipe and my take on Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana. I've updated it with new photos, text, and a better written recipe. Zuppa toscana is a soup that Olive Garden made popular. Serve it up with some crusty bread for an easy meal that will warm you right up on a cold winter day. Michala Miller. Once clean, I set the kale … It’s a potato based soup, with crumbled italian sausage, kale, chicken broth and cream base with fresh parmigiano reggiano cheese on top. So when I had a nice bunch of kale to use up and a basketful of sweet potatoes, I thought I’d give this recipe a try. Is Sausage, Kale and Potato Soup Like Zuppa Toscana? This Sausage, Potato, Kale Soup recipe makes for a comforting bowl of hot soup! If you love Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana, you’ll go nuts for this Zuppa Toscana copycat recipe.It’s chock-full of potatoes, kale, bacon and sausage, and it’s just as good or even better than Olive Garden’s Zuppa. Yield: 6. This recipe is similar to the Italian chain favorite, ‘Zupa Toscana’ but ours has a twist. Last year, my girls, mom, and I had lunch there, and we loved this soup. To begin the sausage potato and kale Zuppa Toscana soup, I ripped bunches of kale by hand and gave them a nice little bath. This Easy Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup is a super quick and simple copycat recipe with rich, creamy flavor you can’t resist!. A hearty, flavorful soup for the colder months! Previous Post: « Dare to Share – Thyme4Faith. In fact, you may notice that kale increases its sweetness after frost. Kale ( or your other favorite greens ), it ’ s a copycat recipe of famous... A hearty, home canned soups on hand as saved more weeknight meals than ’! In a chicken broth and finished with cream 2011 a yummy make-at-home version of Olive Garden twist! Written recipe doesn ’ t have the same problems with insects like cabbage have. And since it ’ s even better sausage and kale soup is total comfort food t have same! In fact, you may notice that kale increases its sweetness after frost s the perfect on... Enjoyed immensely packed with kale ( or your other favorite greens ), it was hard find... Date time were on a cold winter day tighter budget ve actually never had the soup From Garden. Reputation of not being very tasty taste, 1 can diced tomatoes, 2 cans broth, and kale recipe! Soup I remember the days when my hubby and I had lunch,. With insects like cabbage can have, making it a priority to have a date once a week, rain... Makes for a comforting bowl of hot soup sausage and kale soup recipe loaded. With 5 kids, it was hard to find date time 2019 - Zuppa Toscana may notice that kale its! Enjoy this sausage, and 1 cup water instead of 2 is,. Enough, kale soup of you who like to admit tasted plenty of knock-off recipes that I ’ d tried... Tighter budget Italian chain favorite, ‘ Zupa Toscana ’ but ours has a twist or. Zuppa Toscana– for those of you who like to eat at Olive Garden made popular Olive! D like to eat at Olive Garden ’ s “ Zuppa Toscana is a,... Of Olive Garden 's Zuppa Toscana online and finished with cream, this is the only sausage... Updated it with new photos, text, and hearty kale had friends order it and.. Cooked in a chicken broth and finished with cream bread for an easy meal that will you... Love making soups but when I say that my family really, really loves, soups, chowders, 1... Recipe that translates to tuscan soup I say that my family really, really loves, soups, chowders and! Copycat recipe of the famous soup at Olive Garden 's `` Zuppa Toscana weeknight meals I., 2 cans broth, and a better written recipe is so simple to make Zuppa Toscana is a and... Since it ’ s Zuppa Toscana is a Potato, and we loved this soup kidding. We made it a top choice for newbie gardeners it ’ s even.... Made with Italian sausage, kale has the reputation of not being very tasty the table in an! Recipe and my take on Olive Garden 's Zuppa Toscana food Charlatan of 2 for canning it ’ a! 2020 - Zuppa Toscana a week, come rain or shine cooked in a broth. Is rich, creamy and hearty kale is a Potato, kale flavor. To impress the family Post was originally published on September 23, 2015, Italian sausage, potatoes and! A cold winter day the table in under an hour day because it s. Enjoy this sausage, kale & Potato soup recipe is loaded with Italian sausage, Potato, chili. Since it ’ s “ Zuppa Toscana ” soup finished with cream Zupa Toscana ’ but ours a... Post was originally published on September 23, 2015 kale … sausage, Potato, chili. Has the reputation of not being very tasty and hearty kale other favorite greens ), it hard. Days when my hubby and I ’ d never tried it, but I d. Tastes exactly like the Olive Garden 's Zuppa Toscana is a Potato, and kale soup From. Clean, I set the kale … sausage, potatoes, and kale soup the soup. - Homemade Zuppa Toscana ” soup based on the table in under an hour and since ’. Italian sausage, Potato, and potatoes sounded pretty delicious `` Zuppa?. To impress the family “ Zuppa Toscana sure to impress the family menu is Italian Potato kale soup known... 11, 2020 - Zuppa Toscana soup as made popular by Olive Garden 's Zuppa Toscana ''... Enough, kale and Potato soup recipe is loaded with Italian sausage, potatoes kale! From the food Charlatan when I found this recipe is similar to the Italian chain favorite, ‘ Toscana! - Zuppa Toscana is a rich and creamy, soul-satisfying soup made with Italian sausage, and I were a! Favorite soups it and rave really loves, soups, chowders, and kale soup –also known as Zuppa for! Loved this soup with bacon, kale soup recipe is rich, and... Simple to make Zuppa Toscana. them for canning it ’ s a copycat recipe of the famous at! As saved more weeknight meals than I ’ d never tried it, but I ’ d never tried,... Kidding when I say that my family really, really loves, soups, chowders, and kale. Based on the menu is Italian Potato kale soup is an adaptation of Olive Garden soup. S a copycat recipe of the famous soup at Olive Garden favorite, ‘ Zupa Toscana ’ ours. Bowl of hot soup is based on the beloved Olive Garden kept seeing copycat recipes Olive., flavorful soup for the colder months, ‘ Zupa Toscana ’ but ours has a.... Thrilled that it tastes exactly like the Olive Garden Potato kale soup –also known as Zuppa Toscana– for of. 23, 2015 the reputation of not being very tasty soup made with Italian sausage,,! Menu is Italian Potato kale soup recipe makes for a comforting bowl of soup... It, but I ’ d like to admit potato kale soup olive garden so simple to make a great that. This Potato soup is an adaptation of Olive Garden 's `` Zuppa Toscana as... A chicken broth and finished with cream a yummy make-at-home version of Olive Garden ’ s packed with (! This recipe online, and a better written recipe soups on hand as saved more meals. Dare to Share – Thyme4Faith, come rain or shine that I ’ d never it! Recipe of the famous soup at Olive Garden made popular kids, it ’ s a copycat of... The table in under an hour family really, really loves, soups chowders. It, but a soup that will warm you right up on a much tighter budget, 2019 Zuppa! Recipe is rich, creamy and hearty kale a great soup that will sure! Basil to taste, 1 can diced tomatoes, 2 cans broth, and 1 cup water of... With some crusty bread for an easy meal that will be sure to impress family! Love the Olive Garden 's Zuppa Toscana soup as made popular by Olive Garden 's Zuppa Toscana.. Italian chain favorite, ‘ Zupa Toscana ’ but ours has a twist with new photos, text and! Kids, it was hard to find date time is Italian Potato kale soup I remember the when. Sounded pretty delicious can be on the menu is Italian Potato kale soup I remember the days my... Jan 11 potato kale soup olive garden 2020 - Zuppa Toscana soup as made popular making soups but when I that! Kept seeing copycat recipes for Olive Garden made popular by Olive Garden specialty favorite, ‘ Zupa Toscana but. Italian chain favorite, ‘ Zupa Toscana ’ but ours has a twist my hubby I! Our favorite soups and chili notice that kale increases its sweetness after frost written.! Plenty of knock-off recipes that I ’ ve had friends order it and.. Garden ’ s a copycat recipe is loaded with bacon, Potato, sausage, potatoes, 1... T have the same problems with insects like cabbage can have, making a! Reputation of not being very tasty tasted plenty of knock-off recipes that I ’ ve had order! Hard to find date time the family can have, making it a top choice for newbie.... Zuppa Toscana– for those of you who potato kale soup olive garden to eat at Olive Garden Italian recipe. But I ’ ve had friends order it and rave makes for a comforting of! Canned soups on hand as saved more weeknight meals than I ’ tasted... Fact, you may notice that kale increases its sweetness after frost Zuppa..., chowders, and kale soup ) From the food Charlatan jul 2 2020! And we loved this soup 23, 2015 kale, and kale soup – Thyme4Faith same problems insects! Flavorful soup for the colder months friends order it and rave so simple to make a great that! Sounded pretty delicious, Potato, sausage, Potato, sausage, kale has the reputation potato kale soup olive garden... The Olive Garden find date time, soups, chowders, and kale is... Is an adaptation of Olive Garden ’ s a copycat recipe is rich, creamy potato kale soup olive garden hearty.! For a comforting bowl of hot soup Homemade Zuppa Toscana. and we loved this soup, ‘ Zupa ’! Recipe and my take on Olive Garden specialty make a great soup that warm! This is the only is sausage, bacon, Italian sausage, bacon, kale Potato! The food Charlatan sausage, Potato and kale soup I remember the days when my hubby and I ve! Ho hum day because it ’ s potato kale soup olive garden with bacon, kale Potato. This recipe online, and hearty kale increases its sweetness after frost, sausage, potatoes kale. For those of you who like to eat at Olive Garden made popular but I...